"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

That keychain is CUTE!!!!!

I think I'm done shopping and crafting on my package. Now I just have to pretty it all up and find a box to ship it in! LOL

I went by a kmart today (was in an area I usually never go by and they still have one of the few kmarts) and stopped in. I remember someone saying to check Kmart for disny halloween and they had lots of cute stuff. I had most my shopping done but everything was on sale. So now I am done shopping.

Now I need to find a box to put everything in. and wait for some glue to dry. then I will be ready to mail my package.

:rotfl2: I know. When I send exchanges, I never wrap mine. Heck, I've been known to send them in the store shopping bag. Then again, that counts as a sort of wrapping, doesn't it? :rolleyes1

Oh good, I'm not the only one who doesn't have a nice creative display.

I'm going to try to stop by Target today. Maybe I can finish my shopping.

Hello, exchangers!
Hope you all had a good weekend, and were able to find lots of fun Halloween goodies to send in your package. :) If not, no worries, there is still plenty of time before the actual mail by date.

I'm working on mine, got quite a few things so far. I need to find some Disney stuff, make it look all pretty and fit into a box. I hope to have it in the mail by Thursday. :thumbsup2

Even though I wasn't able to sign up for this exchange, I did get a little something fun in the mail today! :yay:

Thank-you Theresa for the adorable Mickey lime green cupcake purse pull. I love it. :goodvibes

(My picture doesn't do it justice, but here it is. It's much more rich colored and shiny in person)
DSCN2376.jpg

That is soooo cute! Theresa is such a sweetie, she also sent me the following necklace:

il_570xN271901362.jpg

It's the cutest thing ever and will match my Mickey candy corn ears perfectly!!!

I had such a roller coaster weekend and this gift really made my weekend :hug:.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who doesn't have a nice creative display.

I don't wrap anything either - sorry ;)

Hello, exchangers!
Hope you all had a good weekend, and were able to find lots of fun Halloween goodies to send in your package. :) If not, no worries, there is still plenty of time before the actual mail by date.

I'm still looking for one darn thing that is proving far more difficult to find than I thought. Frustrating :sad2:

That is soooo cute! Theresa is such a sweetie, she also sent me the following necklace:

il_570xN271901362.jpg

It's the cutest thing ever and will match my Mickey candy corn ears perfectly!!!

I had such a roller coaster weekend and this gift really made my weekend :hug:.

I'm glad you like it! I know you signed Laila up for the exchange, but I wanted to make sure you got a little something for you too ;-) It turned out really cute (I love candy corn :thumbsup2)

My package finally mailed out to my person today. I've been done shopping for awhile, but life has gotten in the way of getting to the post office> I hope my person gets a speedy delivery :wizard:.

I'm glad you like it! I know you signed Laila up for the exchange, but I wanted to make sure you got a little something for you too ;-) It turned out really cute (I love candy corn :thumbsup2)

Well it might as well have been part of Laila's exchange gift LOL! She loves that darn necklace and I had to bribe her to give it back to me :rolleyes:.

Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore the Mickey candy corn necklace! :lovestruc

il_570xN271901362.jpg
That's cute, too! I love it!!

I'm glad you like it! I know you signed Laila up for the exchange, but I wanted to make sure you got a little something for you too ;-)
See what a big ol' softy you are! :rolleyes1 :rotfl: :hug:

My package finally mailed out to my person today. I've been done shopping for awhile, but life has gotten in the way of getting to the post office> I hope my person gets a speedy delivery :wizard:.
I'm sure it will be fine. :thumbsup2

I absolutely love that candy corn necklace and cupcake, they are both adorable!!!
Aren't they? So cute!

Jodi got one too, as part of her exchange package from Theresa. It's different as well so I can't wait to see hers! :yay:

il_570xN271901362.jpg

<gasp> That is FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!!! I will be trying to make little candy corn charms to match that! LOVE IT!

Where did I put that tupperware of FIMO??????

My package is all boxed up and will be on its way TOMORROW! Woo hoo! My pal should have it by the end of the week!

Got my package out today. Hope my Diva pal enjoys her goodies. They should get there next Tues. or Wed.

Oh, no.. it arrived TODAY!!!!!

party: I got my goodies! I got my goodies! party:
THANKS, CHRIS!!!!!!

I'll post pix in a bit. Need to get them off the camera and resize them.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEAL!

party: I got my goodies! I got my goodies! party:

OK - let's see if this works.....

DHP-Card.jpg

DHP-Goodies.jpg

DHP-Loot.jpg

The first pic is the stinkin cute kitty card that was on top of the goodies (sorry it's so big - I resized it twice, but it's still ginormous!)

The second pic is what was in the box. Look at that CUTE kitty bag! There is a little Cheshire Cat button on the handle of the bag too!

Third pic includes the goodies that were in the bag. Yes, that is a Disney HALLOWEEN THEME Gift card there! (I collect them) I don't have any Halloween ones! Yay! And the Stitch Pin "lanyard"? I bought one last year at WDW and I broke the clip, which made me sad, because I LOVED that clip! Now I have one again! And some pins I can actually TRADE.... LOL And I now have my first Vinylmation figure..... Must. Resist. Collecting..... I love the Vampire Mickey Antenna topper! I put him on a pen in the caddy on my desk!

Oh, and I already had to hide the candy corn from DH. I swear, he sniffed it out in under 5 minutes. Sheesh. I do see a sugar high in my near future, though!

Chris, thanks again for a totally ROCKIN box of Halloween Goodness!!!!!! :lovestruc

I LOVE the cupcake purse pull and Katie's necklace. SO cute!

Lisa what a great bag! Lots of neat stuff. So wishing I would have been able to participate this year. Hopefully xmas one though!

Bring on some more, this is fun seeing what everyone got!! :)

Lisa, what a fun package!! It got there really quick, too. I love the kitty card, and that Halloween gift card is way too cute. Of course, I also covet that antenna topper! Halloween, ya know. ;) Mmmm, candy too!
Great job, Chris!! :thumbsup2

Kelly, yes, there will be a Christmas stocking exchange, so hopefully you can play along with that. :goodvibes

What fun goodies, Lisa!! Love it.

Too bad I'm going to Disneyland a few days after the mailing deadline. I'd love to add a few Disneyland things to mine before sending it out. Aw, phooey. And I didn't even think of picking anything up the other weekend. Silly me.

Pictures definately don't do it justice but here is my little Minnie I got from Theresa. Just love it. (Sorry the picture is so big - still trying to figure out this photobucket thing)

233.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter