"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

Trudi - what a cute package!! I love that Boo candy dish (well, I think it's a candy dish :upsidedow). Good job on picking out cute stuff, Kandace :thumbsup2

Sparkle gel? That sounds cool! I have no idea what I'd do with it, but I want some! :lmao:

Ha! :lmao:

two more awesome packages!! LOVE that Tshirt as well so cute!!

Jodi and Trudi you both got some really fun stuff!!

This is so fun it gives me inspiration of things I think are fun to go scout around and see if I can find ;)

Last year everyone was sending out those cute halloween cookbooks and since Katy wants to be a chef I started looking and wasn't able to find any. :( But this year as SOON as I saw one (which was a few weeks ago LOL) I got her one.

So now it is fun to see what everyone got and see what fun things I can find! :)

Can't wait to see the next one!!

Trudi- I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun shopping. The measuring cups and the spatula were my favorite and I thought a glow in the dark wand was perfect for a Diva!

Jodi - glad you like it! You tried the Aero bar?? Squeeze the pumpkin ring:upsidedow Did you try the "clackers"???

You'll have to show us what the candy molds like like when you try it.

I'm not a wrapping up person either - the stickers are basically my attempt at decorating;)

Oooh - I should give you the heads up that the candy corn is not as hard as the stuff you normally find. My son loves these:thumbsup2

Yes, we broke into the Aero bar as we we're opening the package. Very, very good! In fact, I may have the other one tonight. :thumbsup2

The light up pumpkin ring is so cute. Madi thinks she has found the perfect accessory for her Halloween costume. The clackers are fun but I'm not too good at it...yet.

May have to follow up the Aero bar with some candy corn too. Sounds really good!!

Thanks again.

Sparkle gel? That sounds cool! I have no idea what I'd do with it, but I want some! :lmao:

And what is the spider? Is he just decorative, or is it a pin, or what? Cute!

You guys came up with some great stuff for one another! :thumbsup2
Sparkley cupcakes are in store for my next baking project ! The spider is a decoration which I plan on hanging from a silver cord.
Trudi - what a cute package!! I love that Boo candy dish (well, I think it's a candy dish :upsidedow). Good job on picking out cute stuff, Kandace :thumbsup2

:)

:
I thi nk I'll put Hersheys Kisses in the dish.
I thought a glow in the dark wand was perfect for a Diva!

It is !!!!

Chris - been out all weekend and just catching up. So glad you like your basket! I almost struck out finding Tinkerbell Halloween stuff then all of a sudden got lucky!

Enjoy!

Laila got her package from Aerial today!!! Let me tell you how excited she was when she saw her name on the box, I don't think she would have minded what was in it. She was just happy something came in the mail for her :).

Her are some pics:

DSCN2164.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2166.jpg

It included:
-Halloween straws
-Halloween cups
-Princess fruit snacks
-Princess band-aids
-Halloween M&M spinner
-lots of fun size M&M's
-2 Glow sticks
-Princess trick or treat bucket
-Halloween tissues
-Mrs. Potato Head pumpkin decorating kit (I love this because I hate carving pumpkins)
-Vinylmation Tinkerbell cupcake

Here's Laila's favorites (besides the m&m's):

DSCN2167.jpg

You can see her on the side of the picture trying to grab the stuff LOL. She loves Vinylmations plus she just asked me for some Halloween cups at the store so she was very excited to get these.

Marci, please tell Aerial that Laila loved everything and she said thank you very much :hug:.

Katie - Laila received some really cute stuff and really, great taste in loving Vinylmations :thumbsup2 I want those Halloween cups and straws too :upsidedow

I had a psych out delivery today. I was all excited, the key for the parcel box was left in our mailbox...... Open the parcel box........... and nothing. Bupkiss. Nada. Zilch. The big fat goose egg.

Very mean trick to play on me, Mr. Mailman. I am not amused. :sad2:

Katie - Laila received some really cute stuff and really, great taste in loving Vinylmations :thumbsup2 I want those Halloween cups and straws too :upsidedow

I had a psych out delivery today. I was all excited, the key for the parcel box was left in our mailbox...... Open the parcel box........... and nothing. Bupkiss. Nada. Zilch. The big fat goose egg.

Very mean trick to play on me, Mr. Mailman. I am not amused. :sad2:

I don't know how she started liking Vinylmations, but she has 11 already :eek:. But she loves those things and carries them around in her princess lunch box LOL.

Well shame on your mailman!!!! That wasn't nice at all :headache:! Maybe he just forgot to put the package in the box and you will get it tomorrow :thumbsup2.

I love Laila's package! Too cute. :goodvibes Great job Aerial!

Theresa, maybe your mailman was mad because you only get naked for the other delivery guys and not him. :confused3

I don't know how she started liking Vinylmations, but she has 11 already :eek:. But she loves those things and carries them around in her princess lunch box LOL.

If I had a princess lunch box, I'd carry everything in it princess:

Theresa, maybe your mailman was mad because you only get naked for the other delivery guys and not him. :confused3

Well, duh. He doesn't come to my door and no way am I hiking across the backyard au naturel and going around skeering the bunnies and squirrels. What are you thinking :sad2:

Here's Laila's favorites (besides the m&m's):

DSCN2167.jpg

You can see her on the side of the picture trying to grab the stuff LOL. She loves Vinylmations plus she just asked me for some Halloween cups at the store so she was very excited to get these.

Marci, please tell Aerial that Laila loved everything and she said thank you very much :hug:.

Awww I will tell her. She especially picked out the straws and cups so she will be happy. I loved the potato head, it was so cool. I'm glad she was excited.

Well, duh. He doesn't come to my door and no way am I hiking across the backyard au naturel and going around skeering the bunnies and squirrels. What are you thinking :sad2:
Well what's the point of living in the country then if not to walk through your yard naked? :confused3

Hello exchangers!!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the mail by date. It seems like we've had so many mail and receive early this year that we should be done! But we do actually have about 5 more to go out.
So make sure to get them into the mail asap and post here once you do. Thanks!!

I got mine out about 30 minutes before I got the call from the school. Phew.

Some teachers are really great. One of Aerial's favorite teachers that she had last year was the one that saw her and he sat with her and made her laugh, she said she would have been crying. Then when the wheel chair got there he picked her up and put her in it.

Hello exchangers!!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is the mail by date. It seems like we've had so many mail and receive early this year that we should be done! But we do actually have about 5 more to go out.
So make sure to get them into the mail asap and post here once you do. Thanks!!

My package should arrive by Friday.

I still have to post my pictures of my fun goodies. I found my camera cords but had a migraine last night. (Hopefully this evening after dinner) It always takes my a little while to remember how to post pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter