• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,

Sarah-I heard that TLM vinyl and Goofy's Sky School vinyl are being released July 8th. I really want one. They are so cute! I will verify with a CM this weekend when I go.

I heard that too. My mom is planning to go on the 9th and I'm going to have her get me TLM one. :thumbsup2

My AP expired last week :sad1: and since I'm not planning to go again until Sept. I'm not renewing it yet. I just hope when I do renew it will have been long enough to start new (so they don't back date it to June).

Here's hoping I can pick the LM VM up later in the year when I'm there. Not really sure how long they have the AP exclusives for. Oh well. I'm starting to think I wont get to SF for the release of their exclusives due to stupid people messing up schedules at work but that's something I can really pick up whenever after the initial release date.

I am so glad that I actually get to renew my AP at the end of the year (December) now that they are doing the payment plan option for the rest of California. Made my day when I read that because otherwise I don't think I would be swinging it and would be in pain come January/February when trying to get admission and such for the meet and the half marathon. Maybe this means I can do the Disneyland Half next September as well for another birthday trip. Boy, I sure hope so.

:wave2:

I ran yesterday after work and it was too hot! I only made it 3 miles. I'm not a morning person but I've been thinking about getting up early and running before work but we'll see how that goes...:rotfl:

I ran yesterday after work and it was too hot! I only made it 3 miles. I'm not a morning person but I've been thinking about getting up early and running before work but we'll see how that goes...:rotfl:
I hear you Sarah! It's 100 here today in Cottonwood and I'm dreading tonight's mileage. Ugh.

Guess it is either going to be the treadmill at the Rec Center or early am for most of the rest of my Disneyland Half-Marathon training. :)

Kathy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods next month. Going to a retreat at Living Water Retreat Center in Cornville and then spending one night in Sedona.

Good evening, ladies!! Busy day for me today. Woke up early and took Adam to a doctor appt., then spent the day running errands. Of course it just had to be super hot.....106 here today!! I am exhausted and water logged from trying to stay hydrated.

Hope y'all had a good day!

My AP expired last week :sad1: and since I'm not planning to go again until Sept. I'm not renewing it yet. I just hope when I do renew it will have been long enough to start new (so they don't back date it to June).
Is this back-dating thing new? :confused3 I don't remember this being an issue when I had an AP.

Happy Hump Day ladies. ;)
Hi! Yay half way through the week.

"Only" 3 miles?? :rotfl2: I know what you mean, but man, I wish I could even walk that much!

Kathy, I'm going to be in your neck of the woods next month. Going to a retreat at Living Water Retreat Center in Cornville and then spending one night in Sedona.
I've always wanted to go to Sedona. It looks so nice there. Just not in summer! lol

As compared to what! ;) 3 miles is my usual right now. I'll probably stick with that for a while and start increasing after the 5K in September.

Good evening, ladies!! Busy day for me today. Woke up early and took Adam to a doctor appt., then spent the day running errands. Of course it just had to be super hot.....106 here today!! I am exhausted and water logged from trying to stay hydrated.

Hope y'all had a good day!

Is this back-dating thing new? :confused3 I don't remember this being an issue when I had an AP.

Hi! Yay half way through the week.

"Only" 3 miles?? :rotfl2: I know what you mean, but man, I wish I could even walk that much!

I've always wanted to go to Sedona. It looks so nice there. Just not in summer! lol

106!? :scared1: We get that hot here but I'm not ready for it yet.

I'm not 100% sure about the back dating thing but I've heard it mentioned a few times.

I know I trained all summer last year for the Disneyland Half but I don't remember the heat. I may have to do my short runs at the gym but I really hate running in the treadmill.

As compared to what! ;) 3 miles is my usual right now. I'll probably stick with that for a while and start increasing after the 5K in September.

I wasn't consistant with my training for the Half I did a few weeks ago and I know I could have done better so I'm back on the 12 week training program for the Disneyland Half. It is running 3 times a week with long runs on Sundays and weight training the other couple of days.

I am so glad that I actually get to renew my AP at the end of the year (December) now that they are doing the payment plan option for the rest of California. Made my day when I read that because otherwise I don't think I would be swinging it and would be in pain come January/February when trying to get admission and such for the meet and the half marathon. Maybe this means I can do the Disneyland Half next September as well for another birthday trip. Boy, I sure hope so.

What?! That is awesome! I will have to search around and get this info.

Well, we arrived home last night. The DH wanted to pack up and head home last night instead of packing up in the morning. Yosemite was so beautiful, but I wish the guidebooks would have recommened NOT bringing a dog. We couldn't go on any hike or see the giant Sequias. :sad2: The coolest thing did happen though. Twice we found ourselves in secluded areas swarming with hundreds of thousands of ladybugs. They were landing all over us. It is kind of an odd experience having cute little bugs crawling all over you!

106 degress in Vegas? ugh! No thanks! I hope you have a pool close by!

What?! That is awesome! I will have to search around and get this info.

Isn't it? Here's a quote from the AP website on the monthly payment plan option:

"*Monthly Payments valid only for California residents living in Zip Codes 90000-96199."

I saw the other thread on the CA discounts. LOVE it! This will be a much better option for me for this summer and the two trips I plan on making early next year for Diva's trip and possibly the Tinkerbell.

If my AP expired in April, will they back date it?

I see Beth is pulling a Sarah!:laughing:

So glad tomorrow is Friday. :goodvibes I am tired.
Where is Mel? We need an update from you girlfriend.
My kitties are wild tonight. Running all over the place.
Is everyone done attending or celebrating graduations? I think summer is finally here, but I hear it's still cold and rainy in Washington? What is everyone doing for Father's Day weekend? I'm going to Disneyland!:yay:

Good morning, ladies.

Linda, I was also wondering about Melody. I was missing her cheery posts, and she's never gone long unless something is going on. I was hoping it was just family fun keeping her away and nothing serious, but unfortunately I was wrong. :guilty:

I received this message from her, and she's asked me to also share it with you all:

"Sorry I have been MIA.

My mother had a heart attack on June 3rd. With her age and condition of her heart, the doctors could not do anything to fix it. So after a few days of hospitalization, we took her back home under Hospice care. We had about 10 precious days left with her. Other than being very week and sleepy, her mind was still very much attached. When awake, we had many wonderful memories to share. My sister and brother were also there, amongst all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She died early Wednesday morning. I knew this day was coming, but I dreaded it. Up to this point she was very active and healthy. The day before her attack, she was helping Becky in her classroom. I do know that she was still mourning my other sister's death. She was not sleeping good.
My Mom was one of my best friends, and I will miss her terribly. She is being laid to rest on Tuesday June 21st in Banning, CA. After all of this is done, I will be around again real soon."

Melody, please know that your friends here all miss you and love you. We will all be thinking of you at this time, keeping you in our prayers and wishing you peace and comfort. :grouphug:

Melody - I am so very sorry for your loss my dear sweet friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you lots of love and strength. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melody: I know how close you were to your Mom and so I know how much you are grieving. God bless, and thank God too that you have such a large and loving family to help you through this difficult time. Love you.

Cheryl

Hi Everyone!

I imagine everyone is just overbooked with end of year stuff going on. I know that I have just been running like mad for two weeks. Today is our last day of school, and we leave for Yellowstone late Saturday/early Sunday.. Yeah!

I am so sorry to hear about Mel's loss. Such a sad time for her and her family. It is difficult to understand the plan sometimes, ya know??

Really looking forward to this summer, since it is the first summer in my life, (since I was a kid anyhow) that I won't be working. Looking forward to all the adventures with my kiddos. Wish my husband could be off too! Oh well! Too bad for him:rotfl:

By the way, the sun is shining up here in Washington:thumbsup2

Tracey

Melody-

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Big hugs and sorry about your lost.

Haven't been on lately between select baseball, Katelyn's Miss Washington title and work, I don't seem to have any time for myself. I can't believe I will have a freshmen and a senior next year. I have been cherishing every moment with Katelyn seems just like days ago she was born. 17 years have gone so fast....

Melody, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss:hug: I'm sure the last days you spent with your Mom were filled with great memories, some laughs but many tears. I know you have a wonderful family that will be there for you and of course, you're DIS family is here too.
Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter