"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKay, feel free to post away! I'm going to begin updating the first couple posts with the usual information. :)

Woogio!

Callie--love the countdown!

I guess I'll follow the lead...

WOOGIO!!!

I had a lot of fun this past weekend. It was so great to meet all the new ladies and visit with old friends. :goodvibes

LOL! I see the "Woogio" call has caught on. :thumbsup2 Love it. Thanks for that, Heather. :rotfl:

**I am going to get to work on updating the front page photos. IF you would like a specific photo of yourself up there, please feel free to send me one. (doesn't necessarily have to be from a Disney trip)
If I do not receive one from you, no worries, I will simply search for a more recent one to replace those up there now. :)

And if you haven't already posted your recent trip photos on the group shutterfly account please do so when you get a chance as I will pull photos from there to share on the front page as well. Anyone still needing the shutterfly account info, send me a PM and I will make sure you get it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter