"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one turning 21?? Well, it's party time!! :cool1: :banana:
My twins have a birthday this weekend, too. It's Saturday the 9th though, and they are turning 11. ;) I dread the thought of them turning 21 someday, or even becoming teenagers!!!!! lol

Adaleah turns 6 on Sunday......lots of July birthdays for the Diva's & their families!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUDI!!!!

party::bday:party:

So I might come in Weds night.....might be easier for Mike to take me to the airport Weds afternoon vs 5am Thurs morning with all 4 kids.......besides, I saw something about a Princess Breakfast & who doesn't love acting like a princess now & then!! princess:
I agree, we all need to feel like a princess every once in awhile. princess:
Hope you can make it on Wednesday evening. The princess breakfast will be Thursday morning for those arriving either Wed. night or bright and early on Thursday.

Adaleah turns 6 on Sunday......lots of July birthdays for the Diva's & their families!!
Yep, lots of July birthdays!!

I posted on FB, but have a great birthday, Trudi!

2706325jgefgrwvdy.gif

LOL Mel, "borrow" away!

We aren't quite at 250 pages just yet, but I have time now to work on a new thread, so I'm going to go ahead and get started on that.
Please do not post on the new thread until I have reserved the first 14 spots in order to post all of our trip information.

Thanks!
I will post a new link here when I am done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!