"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody - I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is never easy, even if we know it will happen at some point. What a wonderful thing to be able to have those last 10 days together and be there for her with the rest of your family. Big hugs :hug:

Melody, I'm so sad to hear about the loss of your mom. I pray that the Lord's strength, peace and grace will surround you and your family during this time. Big hugs to you, friend!

Prayers & hugs Melody!! :hug: Your family has been through so much lately & my heart breaks for you all. Please know, even if we are not there with you in person......we are all there for you in spirit. :grouphug:

Aw, Melody. I'm so sorry to here about the loss of your mom. How awesome is it that she was so active all the way to the end! I hope all the memories you and your wonderful family have will be of some comfort to you. <3

:hug: Mel, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying that the Lord gives you strength during this difficult time.:hug:

We had a great time in DL. Got back home Wednesday evening. My friend flies back to Georgia this afternoon. :sad2:

Did I see somebody post something about AP payment plans for Northern CA now? I haven't been on the DIS for days - I need to check that out! :thumbsup2

You all have a great weekend!:)

Melody,

Prayers and hugs to you my friend. I am so sorry and wish you peace and love during this difficult time. Know that you have the support of your friends. :grouphug:

Pixie dust to you my dear.
:flower3:
Jen

Mel~ I don't know what to say :sad1:. Hundreds of hugs to you and you and your family are always in my prayers :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:.

Mel- I'm so sorry for your loss! Lots of thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I'll be thinking of you Mel and we are all hear for you! :grouphug::grouphug:

"Sorry I have been MIA.

My mother had a heart attack on June 3rd. With her age and condition of her heart, the doctors could not do anything to fix it. So after a few days of hospitalization, we took her back home under Hospice care. We had about 10 precious days left with her. Other than being very week and sleepy, her mind was still very much attached. When awake, we had many wonderful memories to share. My sister and brother were also there, amongst all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She died early Wednesday morning. I knew this day was coming, but I dreaded it. Up to this point she was very active and healthy. The day before her attack, she was helping Becky in her classroom. I do know that she was still mourning my other sister's death. She was not sleeping good.
My Mom was one of my best friends, and I will miss her terribly. She is being laid to rest on Tuesday June 21st in Banning, CA. After all of this is done, I will be around again real soon."

Mel, I am so sorry to read this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers right now. My dad was one of my best friends, so I understand a bit of the loss you are feeling right now. I am glad you were able to spend those ten days with your mom, and I know you will treasure them. You have my deepest condolences. :hug:

I am so sorry, Lisa. :guilty: Wish I could be there to give ya a hug. Will you take a virtual one? :hug:
Of course! Thanks!

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry girlfriend. :sad1:

We had to put our beloved siamese cat of 14 years down two years ago and I was alone. DH couldn't make it and I had to say goodbye by myself. I was hysterical and it was very difficult. I send you strength and pixie dust. And none of this nonsense talk of being a failed cat mommy. You are such a caring person, I know you did the best you could. I wish I had more comforting words. *HUGS*:hug:

Now plan that next DL trip so I can meet up with you and share a meal and some fun park time. :)

PS - I always have plenty of wine ;)
Thanks. Still working on the DL logistics. With convention just 25 days away, I just can't even think about it right now.

Melody, please know that your friends here all miss you and love you. We will all be thinking of you at this time, keeping you in our prayers and wishing you peace and comfort. :grouphug:

Mel, I am so sorry to read this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers right now. My dad was one of my best friends, so I understand a bit of the loss you are feeling right now. I am glad you were able to spend those ten days with your mom, and I know you will treasure them. You have my deepest condolences. :hug:

Ditto these, Melody. Hugs and prayers for you, my friend. :hug:

Checking in to say "howdy". Trying to read and get caught up. I'm a little distracted, but I'm trying to do something to keep my mind off of tomorrow. My cat is sick again. She throws up every time she uses the litterbox and won't eat. We have "the appointment" for the final goodbye tomorrow at 10:30. She's only 4. I feel like I have totally failed her as a cat mommy. Hubby is in D.C. this week, so when I come home tomorrow, I will be ALONE in the house for the first time EVER. Who had those 7 cases of wine?

Back to reading, but I probably won't be responding to much. Sorry.

I had the 7 cases and I so wish I was close enough to share with you. My thoughts and prayers are with you - went through this with my 15 year old golden and it is so hard.

Good morning, ladies.

"Sorry I have been MIA.

My mother had a heart attack on June 3rd. With her age and condition of her heart, the doctors could not do anything to fix it. So after a few days of hospitalization, we took her back home under Hospice care. We had about 10 precious days left with her. Other than being very week and sleepy, her mind was still very much attached. When awake, we had many wonderful memories to share. My sister and brother were also there, amongst all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She died early Wednesday morning. I knew this day was coming, but I dreaded it. Up to this point she was very active and healthy. The day before her attack, she was helping Becky in her classroom. I do know that she was still mourning my other sister's death. She was not sleeping good.
My Mom was one of my best friends, and I will miss her terribly. She is being laid to rest on Tuesday June 21st in Banning, CA. After all of this is done, I will be around again real soon."

Mel - big hugs and kisses! Thinking of you at this time!

Getting painfully low to the bottom of the page. Must be a quiet day. I am trying a new recipe for dinner tongiht: shredded pork taco's. They are almost done and I am so excited to try them...it smells so good!

Aw Mel :hug:x1,000. I can't imagine how hard this must be fr you and your family. Sending all the thoughts and best wishes that I can.

What is everyone doing for Father's Day weekend? I'm going to Disneyland!:yay:
Yay for Disneyland! I'd say that's a pretty darn good way to spend the weekend. :thumbsup2

We aren't doing much here. I'll make a big family breakfast Sunday morning, then Ruben will open his presents and cards. We got him some shirts, one of those Lifehammer tools, shoes, a snow cone machine, a Weber portable grill and some bbq tools to go along with it.
We aren't a big grilling family since we don't eat much meat, but at least now we can grill burgers and hot dogs, and roast some corn on the cob. Yum!

Hi Everyone!

I imagine everyone is just overbooked with end of year stuff going on. I know that I have just been running like mad for two weeks. Today is our last day of school, and we leave for Yellowstone late Saturday/early Sunday.. Yeah!
Hi Tracey. Enjoy your summer off! And have fun at Yellowstone.

I can't believe I will have a freshmen and a senior next year. I have been cherishing every moment with Katelyn seems just like days ago she was born. 17 years have gone so fast....
Isn't it nuts! I will have two in middle school, one will be a sophomore, and the other a junior. I feel like time is just slipping by too quickly now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter