"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But.......that is just part of the answer. There are two themes to the title!

Let's see who can guess the second part!

After we get the complete answer, we will let you know what the prize is. If 2 different ladies win, then we will give 2 prizes!!! :cheer2::cheer2:
So the first part is Amazing Race?
Hmmmm, what could the second part be?? :confused:

Hehe. It's not easy. Like I said I was bored. You know, I might give away hints if you ask nicely.

My poor little eyes hurt. Do you think I've been spending too much time on the DIS?
I have been on way too much today, more than normal!! LOL

My head hurts from thinking about the clues. But I just can't stand not knowing. :rotfl2:

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

Well done!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

But.......that is just part of the answer. There are two themes to the title! Diva's Amazing Race is part of the answer.

Let's see who can guess the other part!

After we get the complete answer, we will let you know what the prize is. If 2 different ladies win, then we will give 2 prizes!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:cheer2::banana: Yay!!! :banana::cheer2:

Diva's Amazing Race thru Wonderland??????

*cough* That was a clue ;)
cough
looking
lurking
roadblock
detour

Nope, still drawing a blank. I hope y'all are enjoying this!! :rotfl2:

Cough. Are we playing doctor?? LOL
Or hunting through DL for all the inappropriate photos like the one in Matterhorn? :rolleyes1 heeheehee

Diva's Amazing Race & Pirate Adventure??

Didn't we already do pirates? Or was it just our shirts that were pirate themed? I can't remember. :rotfl:

Does it in any way have to do with Indiana Jones? Temple of the Forbidden Eye? Was Jess' post about her eyes a hint? Or the toss a bone a hint?

(now I think everything is a hint!! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter