Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Is there any reason/advantage to check in early? We are less than 60 days out and can't wait!

Hi - we're staying BC Standard View from 11/1-11/5 and then moving over to the Contemporary from 11/5-11/10. Then we're returning to the BC for a club level stay over a long Christmas Weekend.

Can you please share the differences between the location of the standard room vs. location for a club level garden view room? My daughter has moderate ADHD and has trouble settling down for the night if there's loud noises from kids running around/loud talking in the hallway or jumping on beds in rooms above so I would like to make a room request without driving a CM crazy trying to figure out how to accommodate DD's needs.

Does anyone the 3 fairly new milkshakes at Beaches and Cream,chocolate brownie,Confetti and Strawberry with souvenir glass are available on the to go menu or do I have to get a table?
Thanks!

So so so bummed our one night stay at Beach Club was a bust. We did a split stay to check out the pool but it was pouring rain, windy and real feel of temps in the 40s so they closed SAB. Asked at the front desk about any rainy day activities but seems they were caught off guard by the weather. Stumbled across Martha’s Vineyard which badly needs an update but they had cold beer and the ProBowl on (well the CM gave us the remote to turn it on since she couldn’t be bothered) which was good enough for us. From there we went to Crew’s Cup which is fantastic. Cozy atmosphere. Great service. We had the yachtsman bread service and deviled eggs. Neither were great but the bread was the better of the two with the roasted garlic.

Rooms are great, large and well done. We were in 3723 which was faaaaaar from the elevator so lesson learned there. But the aesthetic of beaches & cream, Cape May, and MV threw me off a little. May check out Yacht Club in a future trip in hopes of actually experiencing stormalong Bay!

Does anyone the 3 fairly new milkshakes at Beaches and Cream,chocolate brownie,Confetti and Strawberry with souvenir glass are available on the to go menu or do I have to get a table?
Thanks!
It is so difficult to get a table at B&C, but you can usually sit at the counter with a minimal wait, as long as you don’t have a large party. That way, you might also be able to watch the milkshake being made.

IMG_2369.jpg IMG_2370.jpg
Hi - we're staying BC Standard View from 11/1-11/5 and then moving over to the Contemporary from 11/5-11/10. Then we're returning to the BC for a club level stay over a long Christmas Weekend.

Can you please share the differences between the location of the standard room vs. location for a club level garden view room? My daughter has moderate ADHD and has trouble settling down for the night if there's loud noises from kids running around/loud talking in the hallway or jumping on beds in rooms above so I would like to make a room request without driving a CM crazy trying to figure out how to accommodate DD's needs.
I have been looking at these maps lately trying to get familiar with the resort. I'm directionally impaired so it has helped immensely to do this each trip.

I have a std coming up. I know the view will be parking lot or roof which does not thrill me. I have to say after staying at almost all of the resorts BC appears to have the worst view options. Also only 1/2 have a balcony which again bugs me because I like balconies.

However I got a good rate for a holiday weekend and dd and I are doing more different things this trip.(lots of Epcot and HS)

In general I think rooms farthest from stairs or elevators have less foot traffic and are quieter. Also a non connecting room may be helpful for you. I also havea room number map with me so I can check the # they text or assign right away. If I suspect it may be a problem it's easier to fix before going to the room.

All else fails tell them what you want and why and they will try to help at check in. For cl just call or email your request.

Good luck!

View attachment 378879 View attachment 378880
I have been looking at these maps lately trying to get familiar with the resort. I'm directionally impaired so it has helped immensely to do this each trip.

I have a std coming up. I know the view will be parking lot or roof which does not thrill me. I have to say after staying at almost all of the resorts BC appears to have the worst view options. Also only 1/2 have a balcony which again bugs me because I like balconies.

However I got a good rate for a holiday weekend and dd and I are doing more different things this trip.(lots of Epcot and HS)

In general I think rooms farthest from stairs or elevators have less foot traffic and are quieter. Also a non connecting room may be helpful for you. I also havea room number map with me so I can check the # they text or assign right away. If I suspect it may be a problem it's easier to fix before going to the room.

All else fails tell them what you want and why and they will try to help at check in. For cl just call or email your request.

Good luck!

thank you so much! greatly appreciated :)

Does anyone know if you can turn the yc light off outside your room? There’s one light right on our balcony that is ridiculously bright

Does anyone know if you can turn the yc light off outside your room? There’s one light right on our balcony that is ridiculously bright
It's not something guests can control. I would call engineering to see if they can "disable" it for you. If that doesn't work, a visit to the front desk might get it done for you.

Hi! Staying at the Beach club resort in a garden view room. As we are DVC, we always stay at BCV, but booked an extra getaway. Does anyone know if housekeeping will bring you a proper coffee maker if requested? We are so used to bringing our own coffee and know the hotel rooms have the cuisinart individual coffee pod machine.
Thanks!

Hi! Staying at the Beach club resort in a garden view room. As we are DVC, we always stay at BCV, but booked an extra getaway. Does anyone know if housekeeping will bring you a proper coffee maker if requested? We are so used to bringing our own coffee and know the hotel rooms have the cuisinart individual coffee pod machine.
Thanks!

Others have requested and been denied.

I just wanted to comment that there must be a conference going on right now (lots of adults with lanyards). The lobby was SUPER loud when we came in at 11:30-12 tonight. I’m glad our room is far from there

We got to stand on our balcony and watch the mk fireworks tonight. We are in a standard view club level room. I didn’t think we would see any fireworks from here but we could see them clearly. We’ve never seen the fireworks far away before so it was cool to see the different colors and shapes of the fireworks

We got to stand on our balcony and watch the mk fireworks tonight. We are in a standard view club level room. I didn’t think we would see any fireworks from here but we could see them clearly. We’ve never seen the fireworks far away before so it was cool to see the different colors and shapes of the fireworks

That's encouraging as we have a standard view club level reservation coming up in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter