Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

OMG! OMG! OMG!

New specialty coffee bar has opened at the Beach Club!!! Best use of the Solarium I have seen and I love that it is open at 5:30 am, almost early enough for me.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...QiRWTUeHD3xHAiT5EacJ12L0xfqQpWgF07yNFtgL7nk6k

View attachment 377886 View attachment 377884 View attachment 377883 View attachment 377885 View attachment 377889

It is unclear whether they will serve my vice of choice- hot, black coffee, so if someone could check out the place for research purposes, please let me know.

:coffee:
Is this permanent?!?!

Is this permanent?!?!
We were there for marathon weekend and I saw it, passed it several times but never looked at the offerings. It looks pretty "portable" to me. It's basically a large cart set up to the right of the TV screen [if you're facing the screen] on the wall that's adjacent to the main entrance. The times I passed through I never saw anyone waiting in line to be served, but that's not to say that there wasn't any traffic at all.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see that the original post was updated with pictures! Obviously, it's a large cart and my location is in line with the pics! I'll pay better attention next time.

Last edited:
We were there for marathon weekend and I saw it, passed it several times but never looked at the offerings. It looks pretty "portable" to me. It's basically a large cart set up to the right of the TV screen [if you're facing the screen] on the wall that's adjacent to the main entrance. The times I passed through I never saw anyone waiting in line to be served, but that's not to say that there wasn't any traffic at all.
Thank you! Here’s hoping it gets enough traffic to stick around for a few months!! I will get breakfast there every day!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

New specialty coffee bar has opened at the Beach Club!!! Best use of the Solarium I have seen and I love that it is open at 5:30 am, almost early enough for me.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/...QiRWTUeHD3xHAiT5EacJ12L0xfqQpWgF07yNFtgL7nk6k

View attachment 377886 View attachment 377884 View attachment 377883 View attachment 377885 View attachment 377889

It is unclear whether they will serve my vice of choice- hot, black coffee, so if someone could check out the place for research purposes, please let me know.

This is so awesome! Many times we are out and about before coffee places are open and I really need it to get going!

Page 1383

You can take my May trip off. We are going in August instead. Thanks! Can't wait to get back to my favourite place :)

I'll make the change.

:cool2:

Returning to the YC May 5th-10th. :dogdance:

:woohoo:

Dee,
Small update, we moved from BC CL to YC CL.
thanks!

I'll adjust the list.

:goodvibes:

Thank you! We have two weeks there - 19 September to 3 October. So excited!

Got it. Sounds incredible!

:cool1:

I'm so excited! We have booked 9 days/8 nights at Beach Club with a 2 bedroom villa from December 6-14th. :stitch::banana:

:welcome: to the thread!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

:dogdance:

Please add us! 8/22-8/30 YC WV:yay:

Will do!

:thumbsup2

OMG! OMG! OMG!

They must have heard me complain I'm not doing cl this trip and need good morning coffee :rotfl:

Love this! Thx for posting.

Sooo, I kind of did a thing...

We cancelled our October trip in favor of paying off some bills (looking at you, car payment!) And during a conversation with my husband about what he wants for his birthday dinner, I jokingly mentioned narcoossees! He said I could go there for my birthday if I wanted, but he wanted to go somewhere else. What?!

So, I booked us at the yacht club for March 9th-12th and airfare is booked so there's no going back!

Also adding, I'm probably not doing narcoossees for my birthday dinner (although it's a lovely place!) Now I need to book dining and fastpasses!
I'm not sure why you wanted to go to Narcoossees or why now you aren't going?

If $$ is an issue I often get an appetizer (or 2)for my meal. The mussels app is LARGE!

Also you can just pop in before or after a MK visit and sit at the bar for bit. The wines are good and the place is nice to see. If you go make sure to go out on the veranda for a few pix of the castle too.

It's Birthday WEEKEND, right?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you wanted to go to Narcoossees or why now you aren't going?

If $$ is an issue I often get an appetizer (or 2)for my meal. The mussels app is LARGE!

Also you can just pop in before or after a MK visit and sit at the bar for bit. The wines are good and the place is nice to see. If you go make sure to go out on the veranda for a few pix of the castle too.

It's Birthday WEEKEND, right?

I left out the part where he wants steak and lobster for his birthday. We both had steak and lobster at Narcoossees in 2015 and it was the best meal of our trip! Which is why I suggested Narcoossees. (He's not a big Disney fan, so instead of doing Disney for his birthday, we're probably just gonna take a road trip to Maine to get him some lobster. He vetoed my Disney canada cruise suggestion which has a stop in Maine. :rotfl:oh well, I tried!)

I don't know where I want to eat for my birthday, all I know is I want to be in Disney World and now that it's gonna happen, everything else will be a bonus! :goodvibes

I left out the part where he wants steak and lobster for his birthday. We both had steak and lobster at Narcoossees in 2015 and it was the best meal of our trip! Which is why I suggested Narcoossees. (He's not a big Disney fan, so instead of doing Disney for his birthday, we're probably just gonna take a road trip to Maine to get him some lobster. He vetoed my Disney canada cruise suggestion which has a stop in Maine. :rotfl:oh well, I tried!)

I don't know where I want to eat for my birthday, all I know is I want to be in Disney World and now that it's gonna happen, everything else will be a bonus! :goodvibes
I have been researching menus for my upcoming trip.

I hope I'm not pestering you lol, but here is a great resource I often use. It's nice to have the restaurants broken down by parks and hotels all in one spot.
http://allears.net/dining/menu

Hi Dee,

You can revise my dates on the Be Our Guest list, please. We will be there April 25 - May 4th. Still at the Beach Club. Thanks!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

plate.jpg

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! It's a Beach Club Marketplace Chocolate Croissant!!!! I'll be stopping by to pick up one so I have something to run with through the food court at Plop Century during my next stay!

~NM

I have stayed at BC once and YC going on my third stay Aug 2019. For reference I have stayed at every deluxe and moderate on property except for the BWI and SSR. We usually go every year but pick a different resort just to mix it up. Well once we stayed at the BC that changed everything! YCBC became our absolute favorite. It's literally the only pool I long to get in after the parks at Disney. We now though as a family have proclaimed the YC over the BC to be the perfect resort for all future trips for these reasons. #1 All ( or most except maybe 5) rooms come with full balcony #2 First stop on and off the buses. This is huge trust me! many times we arrived at the BC with a full to almost full bus #3 the entrance to SAB is much more convenient from the YC side than the BC side. And the sandy area in on the YC side. #4 Friendship boats to HS and Epcot is right outside the YC back entrance. #5 only the YC has a door separating the bathroom from the main area which we need for privacy when dressing etc. #6 YC rooms are absolutely lovely and the bathroom showers have two shower heads lol. #7 Better restaurant choices in the YC. We had our best meal of the trip at Ale and Compass. Hope this helps :sunny:
Well now you are making me want to switch to YC!!

My next trip is getting closer and closer (yay!) and I have a few questions regarding arrival/check-in. We will be staying at the Beach Club Villas and we used David's vacation club rentals to book our stay. Everything has been all set up and I have attached our reservation to our MDE account. Is the arrival/check-in process any different when you book a stay like this? Do you need to do anything different or provide any different information than usual when you arrive/check-in when doing a dvc rental through a third party like that? Or since it's all attached to my MDE account it should just go like I'm used to?

Can you report if all has gone smoothly using David's? Not sure how this even works. Does the DVC owner get the $ and its sort of like a pinky promise and good will that they wont walk off with your $ or double book and leave someone with no reservation.

Can you report if all has gone smoothly using David's? Not sure how this even works. Does the DVC owner get the $ and its sort of like a pinky promise and good will that they wont walk off with your $ or double book and leave someone with no reservation.
There is lots of good info on the DVC Forums.
It is more than”a pinky promise”. You will sign a legally binding contract, as does the owner.
It is ALWAYS Possible, but highly unlikely, that you will be scammed. There is an element of trust on your side that the owner won’t do that and for the owner that you will not trash the unit or leave unpaid charges.
Check DVC by Request website for further info as well.

This may seem like a strange question but - do the tubs at the BC have an anti-slip texture?

Reason I ask is we are traveling with our 20 mo old son, and we have a tub mat that he uses so he won't slip when we give him a bath (he is a perpetual motion toddler), and we are wondering if we need to pack it, or if the tub itself is anti slip?

Here's how the process went:
-I put in my request through David's rental website with a small deposit. (I believe they do this deposit to make sure people are serious about renting when they make their request and because once they find something they make the reservation right away).
-I was when contacted by david's rental and was told they would be on the lookout for openings in the resorts I requested.
-Eventually they found something in the resort I wanted (Beach Club Villas) and made the reservation right away. Before I even paid they sent me my confirmation number for the reservation. So you are able to put the confirmation number into your MDE account and link your reservation to your account right then and there to make sure everything is set up right.
-I then paid the full amount for my reservation and they emailed me a rental agreement.

So there doesn't really seem like a wa (or an easy way) for someone to take your money and leave without reservation. They make your reservation before you actually pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter