1. I actually timed my bus trips from POP the last time i stayed there. started the time the second the bus started pulling away, and stopped the timer the second the bus parked at the parks. of the 4 trips to MK from POP, the shortest trip took just over 12 min, and the longest took just over 17 min, so id say 15 min is a safe bet. This isn't factoring in the time it takes to load/unload the busses though.Leaving for Pop in 9 excruciatingly long days so I'm probably coming up with questions I don't really, really need answers to but I need something Disney to help me through! Hopefully you can help!
- I noticed in a previous thread that someone said the actual bus ride time to MK from Pop is 17-19 minutes. I'm guessing that is the longest to-a-park ride, correct? (Yes, I realize that is just the on-the-bus time, not including waiting.)
- We haven't frequented resort QS in the past very much but I anticipate we will a couple of times at Pop. I can pretty much figure out what the busiest times are for lunch and dinner (we will just do breakfast in the room, or walking to the bus as the case may be!). If we go at a busy time, say 5 pm, will we still likely be able to find a table for 4? Is there any outdoor seating in the shade?
- How crowded does the Hippy Dippy Pool get in the afternoons? Like, get in the pool and stand there shoulder-to-shoulder crowded? Or just difficult to find a chair crowded?
2. Plenty of tables available in the food court, so you will 100% be able to find a table for 4, even at the busiest hours. There is seating outdoors as well if you prefer that.
3. The pool never gets anywhere near that crowded to where its shoulder to shoulder. You'll have plenty of space to move around freely. I really don't know how how hard it would be to find a chair by the pool, but i'd imagine there's plenty of them to go around.