Disney's FORT WILDERNESS CABINS & CAMPGROUNDS Information & Questions

I've heard that the premium pet loops reserve quickly, how far in advance should we make reservations? We were waiting until the 2018 packages were announced but will they take earlier reservations for premium sites first?

Which loops are the "pet loops?" My son is allergic to dogs, so I'd actually like to request a cabin that isn't a pet cabin.

Fantastic video! :thumbsup2

Here is a complete video tour of Fort Wilderness that I shot this week (March 2018) in 4K 60fps! It’s over 40 minutes long! Enjoy!

Watching it makes me nostalgic, happy, sad and frustrated!!!

I've always loved FW:love:, but sad and frustrated because...

All loops are now pet friendly.

ALL loops?! :crazy2: :sad::sad::sad:

I am not able to view any of the photos. Does anybody know why? Do I have to change a setting?

We are staying soon and I would like to bring items for coffee. Can you tell me what type of coffee pot is in the cabins? Will it take regular filters, etc?

Thanks,

Hi, just checking in for the current toiletry situation at the cabins. Do they have conditioner or just shampoo? I know wdw has been improving the toiletries around resorts so I wasn't sure what the situation was at Ft Wilderness.
Thanks!

We are staying soon and I would like to bring items for coffee. Can you tell me what type of coffee pot is in the cabins? Will it take regular filters, etc?

Thanks,
Good question! I put coffee on the list but never even thought of filters, been using the same reusable one at home for a decade

Hi, just checking in for the current toiletry situation at the cabins. Do they have conditioner or just shampoo? I know wdw has been improving the toiletries around resorts so I wasn't sure what the situation was at Ft Wilderness.
Thanks!

As of two weeks ago, there is shampoo, conditioner, and bar soap, but no body wash or lotion

A standard 12 cup.
h8XRz91.jpg
h8XRz91.jpg

Hello everyone! I was able to get Free Dining at a cabin from December 12-19! We were originally going to be the whole time at Wilderness Lodge but since I couldn’t get the FD there, we will be just spending one night there in the 11th and then come try out the cabins. It’s our first trip to Disney World!

I need to do some reading up but we are planning on using Uber to get to the parks so that loop should I request?

Thanks all! I can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter