Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, checking for next June and tower std/water view has practically no availability. If I tweak our dates to a weird combo I can get it.

I do like the look and would love to try a new resort.
might be a huge convention for your dates

Hello, I've never been to CSR and would like to try the new tower. I've read here that you can see fireworks from the standard view rooms, but not the water views. Is this true? Thanks.

Hello, I've never been to CSR and would like to try the new tower. I've read here that you can see fireworks from the standard view rooms, but not the water views. Is this true? Thanks.

I watched the Tim Tracker video and I think they had a water view and saw MK fireworks. Hopefully someone else can’t chime in.

The high floor waterview rooms will be able to see the higher fireworks from MK. They are a lot farther away than EP and DHS, but you will still see some.

If anyone can find a picture of a Tower water view at night that shows the dig-site pool I would be forever grateful! :love:

Quick question we will be traveling to CSR and staying in the tower in August. I just realized that they won’t have a quick service in the tower. Can any one tell me how far the walk will be from the tower to the food court area? We are breakfast before the park people and hope we won’t have to walk too far! Thanks!

Quick question we will be traveling to CSR and staying in the tower in August. I just realized that they won’t have a quick service in the tower. Can any one tell me how far the walk will be from the tower to the food court area? We are breakfast before the park people and hope we won’t have to walk too far! Thanks!
I did not stay in the tower yet but it’s situated right next to the main El Centro building where the food court is. I’d guesstimate it’s a 5 minute walk or less.

It's about a 3 min walk from the lobby to the food court.

My question is in watching the videos for the deluxe suites, they have additional toiletries. What are they? I see that they have Coppertone suntan lotion, can you request this toiletry or not?

My question is in watching the videos for the deluxe suites, they have additional toiletries. What are they? I see that they have Coppertone suntan lotion, can you request this toiletry or not?
We are here now in a Deluxe suite. Here’s the toiletries in our room:

Attachments

• 90936975-CC37-4129-B190-2682BAC4DBE9.jpeg
    90936975-CC37-4129-B190-2682BAC4DBE9.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 99
  • EDFE3E22-B963-42CA-8A52-F1BC6E34955B.jpeg
    EDFE3E22-B963-42CA-8A52-F1BC6E34955B.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 97
Wasn't sure of the best place to ask this question but I'm curious about the GDT Chronos Lounge offerings throughout all times of day and evening. I've searched through videos on YouTube but those that feature the lounge have only shown breakfast. I did find one that showed early snack offerings but nothing later in the day and the evening. Anyone out there have any further information?

Same as always.

Except the bus driver we had the other day blew right by the new bus stop and dropped everybody off at the old bus stop 1. I felt bad for folks waiting for the Epcot bus that never came. Haha. I told the guy he missed the bus stop and he said “Well they must have changed it then.” ??? He didn’t go back and pick anyone up.

Except the bus driver we had the other day blew right by the new bus stop and dropped everybody off at the old bus stop 1. I felt bad for folks waiting for the Epcot bus that never came. Haha. I told the guy he missed the bus stop and he said “Well they must have changed it then.” ??? He didn’t go back and pick anyone up.
Yikes! I guess some hiccups are to be expected but that would be frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter