Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure of the best place to ask this question but I'm curious about the GDT Chronos Lounge offerings throughout all times of day and evening. I've searched through videos on YouTube but those that feature the lounge have only shown breakfast. I did find one that showed early snack offerings but nothing later in the day and the evening. Anyone out there have any further information?
We are here now...I posted a bunch of pics yesterday on the CL Board. We are loving the tower!

Just back from a CSR stay July 5-10. We did tour the tower yesterday after using RAC. I have to say I'm surprised there is no sort of gift shop in there at all. Nothing for a quick grab and go snack that I saw either. Did I miss it, because it seems very strange to not have something like that in the tower.

Also, with moving the guest services to the tower it does seem take away some of the advantages to booking a preferred Casitas room.

Not just that. Casitas preferred is priced against proximity to bus stop one as well. That's further away now too. (Further than its original location before the tower's construction.) We love the location of the preferred rooms (we just like the vibe over there)--but I don't think they're really worth preferred pricing anymore. Especially for guests who booked preferred for dates after GD's opening who didn't realize the lobby and bus stop would be moving when they booked. We're staying next month in preferred and we knew--but only because of the DIS and Buzz's site. Nothing in the booking process offered any advance knowledge, and the CSR web pages still list preferred as close to transportation.

I'm wondering about a couple things with regards to Gran Destino Tower (x-post warning to anyone also following the Club Level thread ;) )
1) the "tower Deluxe Suite- Club Access" room is the one with half bath, sofa bed/living area, sliding door to close off the King bedroom with the full bath? the "Deluxe Suite" vs "One bedroom suite" is confusing me and leads into my second question
2) if there is a sliding door on the deluxe suite is it sound-proof enough to block out snoring or low level conversation?

1) Yes. The one bedroom is large. It looks like it has a dining table large enough for four people.
2) Not sure. We will need hear what Deluxe Suite guest have to say a about their experiences. Any one???

1) Yes. The one bedroom is large. It looks like it has a dining table large enough for four people.
2) Not sure. We will need hear what Deluxe Suite guest have to say a about their experiences. Any one???
We just checked out from a Deluxe Suite and our children could hear the sound machine we use when we sleep. So if you have a loud snorer, I would say you would still be able to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!