Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are due to stay at Coronado Springs Resort next week and I wondering if anyone can tell me what time the quiet pools are open at this time of year. Thanks in advance.

If we request Casita 4 or 5
Arrival first week of November

What are our chances of getting that location ?

We will be 2 adults
No need to use the dig site

Thank you

Also if we arrive at the resort at 11 pm
Can we get a ride with our luggage to our room ?
Than you

Any thoughts on why Coronado seems to be really full Thanksgiving week? No issues with availability at most other resorts.

Any thoughts on why Coronado seems to be really full Thanksgiving week? No issues with availability at most other resorts.
Just a guess, there was free dining offered at Coronado during Thanksgiving week, and also they have rooms out of service right now due to renovations which effects inventory.

Hi everyone :wave:. We will arrive at CSR next week, yay! Just curious if there is bug spray/wipes in the rooms now or if I should bring my own. Thanks

Silly question.... stayed here a couple times and can't seem to find frozen daquaris at the resort. Am I just missing them?

Hi
We have stayed at CS a few times, the last few were in business class. Are the business class rooms gone for good? We enjoyed staying in business class.
Thanks.

Hi
We have stayed at CS a few times, the last few were in business class. Are the business class rooms gone for good? We enjoyed staying in business class.
Thanks.
Yes, that building has been torn down

Hi everyone :wave:. We will arrive at CSR next week, yay! Just curious if there is bug spray/wipes in the rooms now or if I should bring my own. Thanks

There were no packets of bug spray wipes in our 7A room 8/1-8/5, We brought bracelet/anklet bug bands and they worked great. Found at REI - 2 for $5 and lasted 100 hours.

We really like the Cabanas buildings. We stayed in Building 9 last time, I think. It is a decent walk to the main lobby area, but we didn't go there often. We ate breakfast in the pool area (the Dig Site was very close to our Cabanas building) and visited the pool area more than anywhere else on the resort. There was a bus stop very close by.

We stayed in Cababas building 8a. It was a renovated room & great location. Close to the bus stop, dig site pool & the bridge to the lobby.

We stayed in Cababas building 8a. It was a renovated room & great location. Close to the bus stop, dig site pool & the bridge to the lobby.
Any input on the Casitas? After checking out a map of the property, Cabanas & Casitas seem like a good choice

Any input on the Casitas? After checking out a map of the property, Cabanas & Casitas seem like a good choice
For us, cabanas seem the most convienent to both the main pool and food choices. I don't mind a bit of a walk to both though and the casita area with its fountains is so beautiful in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter