Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some research and answers here, I think we will go with the Casitas 4 or 5. My wife and I will both be using ECVs, so the proximity to the first bus stop and close to El Centro were deciding factors. Putting in my request and hoping we get our choice

After some research and answers here, I think we will go with the Casitas 4 or 5. My wife and I will both be using ECVs, so the proximity to the first bus stop and close to El Centro were deciding factors. Putting in my request and hoping we get our choice

We just got on Tuesday and our room was in Casitas 4 and it was perfect! Hope that you get your requests!

Just got home from 5 nights in Ranchos 7B, room 7581. It looked out at the back corner of the fenced area for the quiet pool. We booked a standard view on an AP discount - is that what we got? We really enjoyed the resort - it was so quiet!

Sorry, looked for this info in the first post and couldn't find it.

Will there be any construction over the next year or so anywhere beyond the new tower building near Cabanas/Convention Center? Are there any areas that are closed?

@vinotinto - Room rehab are also taking place around the resort. 7A and 8A are complete, and they are currently working in the preferred Casitas buildings. No amenities are closed/affected.

So, does everybody think the room rehabs will be done by December 2018? Do you think the tower will be up, but maybe not completed inside?

Can anyone tell me where the elevators are located in Casitas 3? My BIL has very bad knees and lots of stairs and heavy bags are not going to be his friend.

TIA

Can you "guarantee" a refurbished room by booking preferred? The preferred rooms are In cabanas, which is where the refurbishment took place? Traveling in December 2017

Can you "guarantee" a refurbished room by booking preferred? The preferred rooms are In cabanas, which is where the refurbishment took place? Traveling in December 2017
Preferred rooms are in Casitas 1 - 3 over by the convention center. Cabana 9B is the Business Class building. I don't think there is ever a guarantee on something like that unless it is confirmed they have finished the refurb but you can request.

Last edited:
Anyone that has stayed in a refurbed ground floor room: How was the noise from above? Can you hear more noise from the laminate floors than the old carpeted ones?

Just booked a room at CSR for 9/27 - 9/30 and was able to get the AP rate for a standard room. Been awhile since I've stayed there. Hoping to get a refurb room in 8A.

Coming for 1st time for Varsity Spirit Spectacular (cheer) end of November. Are large groups such as this typically put into one particular section or scattered throughout the resort?

Anyone that has stayed in a refurbed ground floor room: How was the noise from above? Can you hear more noise from the laminate floors than the old carpeted ones?
I stayed on the ground floor and didn't hear any noise from the room above us. The only thing that seemed loud was one of the shower pipes. Hard to tell if it was a room above us or next to us, but one day it was REALLY noticeable.

Only once they are all complete. Cabana 9b is gone.

Coming for 1st time for Varsity Spirit Spectacular (cheer) end of November. Are large groups such as this typically put into one particular section or scattered throughout the resort?
They try to but won't be able to keep the whole group together by building or even section

I am considering changing my POP reservation to CSR since I just adored the resort and the room I had just steps from the pool in a stay in 2015.

I would love a renovated room.

What buildings have been renovated and what are the odds of me getting one? Yeah, I know it's a crapshoot but I'm a gambler LOL!

In my dream life I would like an renovated poolside room?

Building requests? Room requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!