Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We are going in early November too and switched to CBR for the gift card offer (from POR). For our visit the only rooms open were Pirate rooms. If they have availability it doesn't matter what room you are staying in, all will get the gift cards

Thanks for the reply! I called today but the estimated wait time was 30 mins! We will need 2 rooms. We also need a HC room for our daughter. I also like the pirate rooms as it goes along with a cruise theme! I really hope at the 7 month mark I can get a 2 bedroom at the DVC for now out plan is to stay at CBR! The gift card adds a little incentive :) if they come out with a discount will I be able to add that?

Thanks dansdad!

I also have another question...I booked under cheaptickets...now how do I link the reservation under My Disney Experience? I can book FP+ in 3 days...HELP!

Thanks dansdad!

I also have another question...I booked under cheaptickets...now how do I link the reservation under My Disney Experience? I can book FP+ in 3 days...HELP!

You need to get the Disney Confirmation number from Cheaptickets. Then add it to your MDE account. I've never booked through Cheaptickets so don't know how to go about getting the Disney Confirmation number. With Priceline and Travelocity, I was able to get it via the Chat function on their websites.

Just got back from a wonderful stay at CBR. I grew up going every year there, but this was my first stay in 10 years and my first stay bringing my own children.

We stayed in Jamaica.. I had requested 44 or 45 but ended up in 43. I was very happy with it though as the location was ideal for the quiet pool. It was literally steps away and then just a short walk to OPR.

One thing to note is that they have started charging for packages (this may not be news but last I read it wasn't being applied at moderates yet). I ordered 2 small items from Amazon and it arrived in 2 separate boxes - so I had to pay 10$ in processing fees to Disney. Bummer, but oh well.

We are hoping to go back in March 2018 and fingers crossed the food court will be back up and running by then as we just love CBR so much!

You guys are on the ball! I check in the 19th too, but will likely pay off Friday when my BFF pays off her half. Plus, I'm waiting on my last pre race Swagbucks gift card, which is taking forever. It's not a million bucks, but I still want to apply it to the trip balance and then the later ones will go towards Lapu Lapus! ;)

Best way to make a room request? Online check in, touring plans fax, call (which phone number)? Do more than one of those?

We're less than 2 weeks out!! So excited!!

Best way to make a room request? Online check in, touring plans fax, call (which phone number)? Do more than one of those?

We're less than 2 weeks out!! So excited!!

Calling is the best method. Call the Main Reservations line and have the CM add your requests to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out as rooms are assigned 2-3 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter