• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

Thanks both, the more I thought about it after, the more stupid I felt, I wouldn't have given it a second thought before the CC fraud thing.
Can't wait to get my card now, it'll have pride of place in my purse. :)

I have faxed from Italy and nothing bad has happend ........well so far !!
I have had money stolen from my cc too and i am so much worried :scared1:
Will we meet in Salon Mickey then :goodvibes :goodvibes

I bought my shares through selft trade and do not have anything on paper to say I own them what do other people send as proof they still own the shares when it is time to renew the members card

thanks

hushpuppie

I bought mine through SelfTrade online and in "my messages" in my online account is the Contract Note, I printed that out and faxed them a copy of that. :)

My new membership card arrived today:woohoo: I like how they have a barcode on the back now, which I assume they will scan rather then spend ages going through their folders looking for the right one to scan.

Although I was told 6-8 weeks it only took over a week. Having said that we I sent the forms off beginning of March but there was a hitch. So hopefully others will get theirs soon.

Hello I wonder if someone would just confirm which shares I need to buy.
When I go onto selftrade and type in Euro Disney I get these:

France
Name Symbol ISIN Exch/Mkt Type Price Updated
EURO DISNEY EDL FR0010540740 Euronext Paris Stock 7.36 09:11
EURO DISNEY NR EDLNR FR0000125874 Euronext Paris Stock 0.08(c)

Germany
Name Symbol ISIN Exch/Mkt Type Price Updated
EURO DISNEY SCA EO-,01 EDI FR0000125874 XETRA Stock 0.11(c) 23/11
EURO DISNEY SCA EO1 EDIA FR0010540740 XETRA Stock 6.51(c) 31/03

The information on this thread seems to indicate I need the Eurodisney SCA ones but they are only 6.51 and last updated in March which doesn't seem the right ones to me! I think it may be the top ones (in red) but they have EDL at the end and not SCA.

Sorry if this has been explained before but am new to all this share thing and havent a clue:confused3 Want to make sure I buy the right ones.
Haven't even began to work out what to do next!! But working out the right shares is a start :thumbsup2

Thanks

Please ignore previous post think I have answered my own question.....taking a better look 9click on the actually share) it does state the full name of the share which does say SCA!

Well we had our credit card statement this morning and they haven't taken the payment for my Shareholder's Club membership :confused3
No chance of my card arriving yet then, is it too early to start nagging, it's 4 weeks since I faxed the details off.

Quick question as I am just passing thru...
With the new share rules now (they reduced the values didn't they?)
What would be the minimum I have to spend to get shares and join the shareholder club?
I.e what amount of share is a mim. purchase, how much does it cost, and then how much is membership on top of that?

I just need to figures so I see if I can afford it lol.

Thanks!! :)

Dx

No with the consolidation the value of an individual share increased in value. It was a 100 to 1 consolidation so in simple terms a share increased in value by a factor of 100. The compensation is that you only need 5 shares to join the shareholders club and 20 shares for free membership.
Have a look here for details :)

Well we had our credit card statement this morning and they haven't taken the payment for my Shareholder's Club membership :confused3
No chance of my card arriving yet then, is it too early to start nagging, it's 4 weeks since I faxed the details off.

Jill, email Louisa, LOUISA.DOUIS@disney.com she has been very helpful to my problems regarding membership. She usually replies the same day too:thumbsup2

Quick question as I am just passing thru...
What would be the minimum I have to spend to get shares and join the shareholder club?
I.e what amount of share is a mim. purchase, how much does it cost, and then how much is membership on top of that?

I just need to figures so I see if I can afford it lol.

Thanks!! :)

Dx

With the Euro doing so poorly against the £ it won't be a cheap as it was a few weeks ago. If you buy the minimum of 5 shares it will cost approx £56 + comission. As the shares are trading at 7.34 euros each & you would need to pay the 30 euro membership fee.

Jill, email Louisa, LOUISA.DOUIS@disney.com she has been very helpful to my problems regarding membership. She usually replies the same day too:thumbsup2

With the Euro doing so poorly against the £ it won't be a cheap as it was a few weeks ago. If you buy the minimum of 5 shares it will cost approx £56 + comission. As the shares are trading at 7.34 euros each & you would need to pay the 30 euro membership fee.

Ok - thanks that's kinda what I needed to know :thumbsup2
Altho the pound isn't doing so good, it's still not that bad. Approx. 70 pound to own a piece of the magic - sounds great to me! ;) :goodvibes

Dx :3dglasses

I also emailed Louisa and got an almost instant reply. It had been a month since I received confirmation (by email, since I emailed them) I was a club member, and got a temporary certificate. I chased since that was running out and we are going to DLRP in 3 weeks, and was told my permanent card wouldn't be with me until end of May! Louisa sent me another temporary certificate which will cover the period we are there but I have no idea why it could possibly be taking so long to get the cards out.

How many rooms can a share holder book? I have decided to buy some shares and we are looking to book a trip to DLP later this year with my parents so I would need to book 2 rooms. So would I get the discount on both rooms or just mine?

How many rooms can a share holder book? I have decided to buy some shares and we are looking to book a trip to DLP later this year with my parents so I would need to book 2 rooms. So would I get the discount on both rooms or just mine?
You can book 2 rooms and get discount on both :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm a Club Member too:banana: :banana: :banana:
Followed your advice Nikki and countacted Louisa who has just emailed me back with an apology for the delay and a note of my Membership number should I wish to book, has offered to fax a temp certificate if I need it.
Thanks for your help :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: I'm a Club Member too:banana: :banana: :banana:
Followed your advice Nikki and countacted Louisa who has just emailed me back with an apology for the delay and a note of my Membership number should I wish to book, has offered to fax a temp certificate if I need it.
Thanks for your help :)

No worries, I'm glad you are getting it sorted now. Louisa is certainly efficient & helpful:) & welcome to the club:thumbsup2

Sorry more questions!!
When you book through the shareholders club line are the prices room only? I presume if they are it still includes breakfast? I noticed it said the discount was for 3 day park tickets, how would we get 4 days (as we are staying 3 nights and want 4 park days.) Or would it be better to get AP's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter