Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

:cool1: I've bought my shares and faxed off my info!! As we want to book our trip ASAP I think I will email Louisa as well to ask for my membership number so I can get booked.:goodvibes

I emailed Louisa as well but she is out of the office until the 25th May. Does anyone know anyone else I could email the info directly to? I emailed the generic shareholders address once I learned that Louisa was out of the office. I guess I just have to be patient now and wait!!

I emailed Louisa as well but she is out of the office until the 25th May. Does anyone know anyone else I could email the info directly to? I emailed the generic shareholders address once I learned that Louisa was out of the office. I guess I just have to be patient now and wait!!

I emailed the generic address the first time, and I did get a reply after a few days, so hopefully you will too.

I emailed the generic address the first time, and I did get a reply after a few days, so hopefully you will too.

I have never had a reply from the generic address, just Louisa gave me attention.
BTW i have not had the *proper* shareholder club card and the temporary has expired so i think i will have to email Louisa too when she is back.

I have never had a reply from the generic address, just Louisa gave me attention.
BTW i have not had the *proper* shareholder club card and the temporary has expired so i think i will have to email Louisa too when she is back.

That's exactly what happened to me and Louisa sent me another temporary one. Just as well since we are going in 8 days!

Louisa isn't back until May 26th. I think if I don't get a reply next week I will phone them. I really would like to get my trip booked before the end of the month.

The shareholders club hadn't replied to my email by today so I decided to give them a ring when I got in from work (OK I admit I made sure I was home for 4pm as I knew the office would shut at 5pm Paris time!!) Anyway I spoke to a very nice man who got my info on his computer straight away and registered my shares right away. My email with my membership number will arrive either this evening or tomorrow morning with the details I need to book my trip.
So next question. Does the reservations line close at 5pm Paris time too? I know I can't be home from work by then tomorrow so if it does I'll phone and book on my lunch break.

Edit: My email arrived with my membership number. I'm a member of the club!!

:woohoo: My Shareholders Club Card arrived today.:woohoo:
This is having pride of place in my purse, I've even moved my Tesco Clubcard back a row so it gets prime front position ;)

I shall of course be flashing it around as often as possible, accompanied by
"Of course, you don't want that one that's my Disneyland Paris Shareholders card" :lmao:

This is having pride of place in my purse, I've even moved my Tesco Clubcard back a row so it gets prime front position ;)

"Of course, you don't want that one that's my Disneyland Paris Shareholders card" :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao:, I remember when my friend at work was telling someone I've got shares in Disney & the girl was jealous:rotfl: Welcome to the club Jill:thumbsup2

Louisa did mention in her email that there had been a delay in processing memberships due to the card printers, so let's hope they've printed a bulk of backlogs off and yours will be in the post too Giulia. Keep my fingers crossed. :goodvibes

I so want mine too. Im off to Disney on Saturday with another temporary membership letter, its just not the same flaunting a letter, I hope my card is on the way.

Well done Jill, lucky you. :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: My card has arrived today :banana: :banana:
It is a lovely white and gold card with Mickey on the name *Le Club Actionnaires*
My name on it makes me feel pretty proud lol

I so want mine too. Im off to Disney on Saturday with another temporary membership letter, its just not the same flaunting a letter, I hope my card is on the way.

With Guilia's arriving too, it sounds like they are sorting them out, fingers crossed yours will arrive before your trip. :goodvibes

Fingers crosssed for you :goodvibes

What's the card like? I sent them the documents for mine today.

Hi PinkPig and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

It is a lovely white and gold card with Mickey on the name *Le Club Actionnaires*

Welcome to the club :thumbsup2

Congrats & welcome to the club:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter