Disneyland Paris Shares - How, What and Where?

I've set up an account online a while ago, validated it today and as far as I can see I'm ready to go.

Not sure who you have set up your trading account with but my first purchase of shares with Selftrade I had to phone in to get the purchase to work.
Thereafter they have taken further purchases on-line :)

I've set up an account online a while ago, validated it today and as far as I can see I'm ready to go.

I found the Eurodisney SCA shares on there currently at 7.02 € . Two questions:

(1) Is this the share price that I would only now need to buy 5 of ?
I know that I need to pay an additional fee to join the Club, but hoping to
buy a few at a time and have enough for free membership, when it's due for renewal

(2) I hoped to do it online today but got a message:
The following errors occurred:
1) This security can only be traded during market hours.

Has anyone else done the trade online, I will try again on Monday but at what point do you add cash to your account ? Do you specify the number of shares you want and then it tells you how much and brokers fees etc.
Sorry for the questions but buying shares isn't something I've done before. :)

Jill, I am at the same stage as you. I also tried to buy tonight but am getting the error message. Did you manage to buy the shares online on Monday or have you not tried yet? I'm hoping for a few mins at work tomorrow to try again.

I did ring Selftrade yesterday and she told me that they would need the contact details of the company secretary for Eurodisney SCA to send them the proof of purchase so that I could get the benefits!? Surely they would not do this for you as well..... I am choosing to ignore this bit at the moment as no one else on here has mentioned it... So I'm just going to try online again tomorrow. :confused3

I haven't tried yet, kids home ill and I just haven't got around to it this week, also decided to wait and see how much money I get for my birthday, I've politely asked everyone for money, except from the children who are buying me another DLRP DVD each :banana: , maybe I might be able to treat myself to the 2000, don't know yet. :)

I haven't tried yet, kids home ill and I just haven't got around to it this week, also decided to wait and see how much money I get for my birthday, I've politely asked everyone for money, except from the children who are buying me another DLRP DVD each :banana: , maybe I might be able to treat myself to the 2000, don't know yet. :)

You mean 20 shares?? it used to be 2000 but have changed:thumbsup2

Good luck:)

Does anyone no how long it takes to hear back from the shrareholders club after you've sent off your membership forms?. I sent mine off just over three weeks ago, and not heard anything yet.
I'm just being inpatient!.lol

Thanks

Does anyone no how long it takes to hear back from the shrareholders club after you've sent off your membership forms?. I sent mine off just over three weeks ago, and not heard anything yet.
I'm just being inpatient!.lol

Thanks

It could take anything upto 6 weeks:rolleyes: You could email them to see if they have received your forms. I have had problems with my renewal, they lost some of the documents & couldn't process further although they had already charged my credit card for it:confused3

email address is: dlp.actionnaires@disney.com

Two good things have happened today when I was off sick from work following an all-night migraine!

Disneyland Paris : From Sketch to Reality arrived by post, fab surprise as thought it would be 4 to 6 weeks, has only been about 2!

Also, on topic, shareholders club emailed my temp membership no. through, so I can now book DCR for July!!!

Hooray!

And I only emailed them on Friday, with scanned images of the form and pdf contract note from Selftrade. It may interest some to note that they accept scans by email - I had to do it that way as my work fax would not do international calls. :)

And I only emailed them on Friday, with scanned images of the form and pdf contract note from Selftrade. It may interest some to note that they accept scans by email - I had to do it that way as my work fax would not do international calls. :)

I faxed them on Friday to so should i expect to have a temporary number soon :yay: i wonder if i should email them the scanned papers too too :confused:

Thats great news, i'm still waiting for my renewal to come through:rolleyes:

I emailed them to say i hadn't recieved anything, and they said they had sent out my temporary card, but still waiting for it.lol

I have finally sorted one part of my share problem out. I have now renewed my membership & have been faxed my temporary certificate as I want to book a trip for next month.

Have to say a big thank you to the CM Louisa who was very helpful with sorting all the problems I have had.

Now if only I can get my share consolidation sorted & I will be very happy:goodvibes

I've been looking into buying 20 shares so that I can join the Share Holders Club. But I'm a bit confused as to which ones I need to buy. I've phoned my bank and they have three types on their system for the Paris stock exchange.

EURO DISNEY RGPT at €6.81
EURO DISNEY SCA at €0.08
Euro Disney at €0.08€

I had a look on Yahoo Finance and this also brings up the list above.

Can some kind person point me in the right direction.

I have bought mine via CACEIS Trust in France and the certificate says EuroDisney REGPT and i have payed 7.55 euros each :eek:

I've been looking into buying 20 shares so that I can join the Share Holders Club. But I'm a bit confused as to which ones I need to buy. I've phoned my bank and they have three types on their system for the Paris stock exchange.

EURO DISNEY RGPT at €6.81
EURO DISNEY SCA at €0.08
Euro Disney at €0.08€

I had a look on Yahoo Finance and this also brings up the list above.

Can some kind person point me in the right direction.

I think the ones you need are the dearer one the REGPT as the share price has gone up due to their consolidation. You don't have to own 20 shares to become a member, if you do you waiver the fee every 2 years. You could just buy 5 & still become a member by paying the fee.

I have bought mine via CACEIS Trust in France and the certificate says EuroDisney REGPT and i have payed 7.55 euros each :eek:

Thats the risk of the stockmarket, it is so volatile at the moment with shares rising one minute & then falling the next.

Hi all

After reading all the postings on this thread, I decided to try and get membership before our trip on the 30th March, I cant believe it :goodvibes I have managed to buy the shares, join the club and get a temporary certificate all within a week. The people at Caceis and the shareholders club were very helpful and thanks to the scanner and fax machine and email, the whole process was very easy. :)

Hi all

After reading all the postings on this thread, I decided to try and get membership before our trip on the 30th March, I cant believe it :goodvibes I have managed to buy the shares, join the club and get a temporary certificate all within a week. The people at Caceis and the shareholders club were very helpful and thanks to the scanner and fax machine and email, the whole process was very easy. :)

I am very happy for you but i wonder what i have done wrong if i have not had a single sign from shareholders club and i have faxed one week ago and emailed them (with scannered documents attached) last monday.
Could you please tell me to whom you emailed and the number of fax?

Hi

I scanned all the documents and faxed to 00 33 1 64745636
I also sent a really nice email at the same time explaining I would be travelling on the 30th and how I would really appreciate it, If I could be faxed a temporary certificate before this to take with me, the email I used was DLP.ACTIONNAIRES@disney.com

I received an email within minutes from Louisa who said this would be no problem and would be done by the next morning any further correspondance has been to LOUISA.DOUIS@disney.com

Hope this helps

I think there must be something wrong with me then lol i sent two polite emails asking if it *could had been possible*to have a temporary number via email but no one cared to tell me *no you have to wait* either.

Do you think i could email Louisa? It would just be nice to hear they have received my stuff :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter