• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Menu Database including Cars Land/Buena Vista Street!!

That is great news to have this as a resource. I love my Disney and am so glad to have found these boards!!

Just want to say, I was recently asked by people I was treating to Disneyland Meals to look at the Menu so they can see what kind of food they could eat. I searched and searched all over the net and while I could find menus they were very hard to find, look through, and out of date. Then I thought of checking wdwinfo, and I got to say your menu database and PICTURES are GREAT. Thanks so much for setting up such a great tool, it has been very helpful... now go talk to disney.com, they need to set something like this up.

I just emailed them the Princess character meal at Ariel's Grotto! Thanks!

I really appreciate the menus for the theme parks - does anyone have the menu for Whitewater snacks (located poolside at the GCH)???

If you like salads, go to the Plaza Inn and get a cobb salad but tell them not to mix it, and get the dressing on the side. That's what I did last time, and it was a very good salad by any standard. And it looked like you get more chicken breast when they don't mix it.

And I agree with others, fresh fruit is always available.

For me, the hard thing is usually to find a good source of lean protein. So I will often pack in a Costco-sized bag of beef jerky. For healthy fats, I will bring in a bag of almonds or cashews. All of that stuff is light and pretty compact, and it's easy to eat when standing in line or on the go. :thumbsup2

(Oops, wrong thread, sorry....)

I wanted to update a bit. I went in July, and had my cousin in law, and her DBF with her as I was visiting, and they have AP's. I took them to the Blue Bayou for dinner before the electric parade. I had told her how great the cookie boat was, and how you can keep the sails from it, so we ordered it, and they brought it out well it was just the cookie in an unwell looking boat shape. I asked the waiter that this is NOT what we expected being I had this in March. Well he said he told the chef it did not look good, well turns out the waiter did not think to tell us that they have ran out of the sails for the ship, and were waiting for more. I asked very nicely as I felt bad about bragging about it to my cousin, and her DBF only to have that happen why he did not tell us they had no sails, so we could have skipped ordering it, or got the tortuga creme brulee. He gave her 1 of the treasure chests as something she could take home complete with the 3 cookies it came with. I again just went to Blue Bayou just in Oct, and had dinner there well I was looking forward to the boat, or brulee. They are no longer offering the Boat, Or the tortuga creme brulee. I am bummed cause they were good, and seemed popular. They have a chocolate type cake, and a vanilla plain brulee, and an orange, or pumpkin mousse demitese desserts that came in the Mickey Pumpkin Mug that may not be served during christmas mug may have changed now. I just wanted to heads up anyone who might be making dessert plans for those items. It seems whoever made the sails, and such for them no longer does, so those desserts have been replaced. I am on the look out for the Christmas Holiday treats while I am there as I have never been during Christmas.

does anyone know anything about Napa Rose's children's menu?
i called and they said they have one, but it doesn't show it on the menu (as a choice) here on the board.

anyone?!

the kid's menu at Napa Rose is EXCELLENT

11 bucks for a tenderloin (perfect size for me, but i didn't get it, lol)

i think our dinner was about 300
but we got wine

i didn't find it any more expensive than other nicer places we've eaten.

i got the lamb
though it was good
*I* really liked steakhouse 55 when we ate there a year or so back...
but i know i am in the minority there :)

My family is going to Disneyland the last Thursday-Sunday of January, and wondering what it's going to be like there? We've always gone in the summertime. How much less crowded is it?? Anything you can tell me??

Going February 7-9th and this was usefull as I am going with my 2 girlfriends minus the kids and hubbies so we want to eat at places we don't usually get to go to! :thanks::disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter