Disneyland Menu Database including Cars Land/Buena Vista Street!!

I just want to mention when I was at Plaza Inn in March for lunch, I was quite disappointed. I got the fried chicken. There was WAY too much for one person to eat. Especially since I only eat white meat, what do I do with the leftover leg and thigh? To make it worse, the chicken wasn't cooked! One of the CM's noticed me picking at my food and asked me to fill out a comment card. I did and was truthful. I also felt the selection for children was quite small. Too much food, too little choice. I won't be going back.

I don't feel so bad about walking past the Plaza Inn so much now. The fried chicken did -smell- really good though. :confused3

Looking at the Blue Bayou menu, all the kids menu said was

Kid-Cut Roast New York - Child portion of roast beef with au jus. Served with Blue Bayou potatoes. - $12.99

They don't only give one option for kids or I can't imagine that they do? It it not a complete menu?:confused3

Blue Bayou children's menu also has chicken, salmon, and macaroni and cheese. I don't have a copy with me but I'll pick one up tomorrow night and post the information, unless someone beats me to it.

I just want to mention when I was at Plaza Inn in March for lunch, I was quite disappointed. I got the fried chicken. There was WAY too much for one person to eat. Especially since I only eat white meat, what do I do with the leftover leg and thigh? To make it worse, the chicken wasn't cooked! One of the CM's noticed me picking at my food and asked me to fill out a comment card. I did and was truthful. I also felt the selection for children was quite small. Too much food, too little choice. I won't be going back.

DSCF3091.jpg

We've had so many good meals there, it's one of our favorite places to eat & we always go there at least 2 or 3 times every trip. I'm so sorry you had a bad meal there! I've always found them very accomodating with changing things and I'm sure if you told them you only ate white meat they would change out the others for you. As to too much food....that's the first time I've ever heard that complaint!! Lol.... I do know what you mean, if they offered a meal with just one piece of chicken for say $9. That would be better for the single diners. Hubby and I always share the plate and it's plenty for the 2 of us, there's no way I or he could eat a plate to ourselves! I've never had, seen, or heard anyone else say the chicken was undercooked! I wonder what happened?! Just to remind everyone how good that dinner usually is, here's a pic...
One piece of chicken is already missing! Lol... And I always ask for the beef gravy now, I like it better, they oblige with a smile!

Ok so I did some figurin'...You buy a $25 for $2. Say you spend $40 (you have to spend minimum of $35) $40+ 18% (gratuity included in check)= $49.56-$25 $25 dollars on a meal still.Granted-- the food looks good but still too much for us.

Ok so I did some figurin'...You buy a $25 for $2. Say you spend $40 (you have to spend minimum of $35) $40+ 18% (gratuity included in check)= $49.56-$25 $25 dollars on a meal still.Granted-- the food looks good but still too much for us.

I don't understand this... :confused3 what meals are you talking about and where? I better go and read back further in the thread see if you posted something previously that has me lost... :lmao:
read back, still don't understand, can you elaborate?

Disney dining is one of my favorite parts of the experience. Looking at the menus ahead of time all on one site is SOO convenient. Thank you SO much for this resource!

I don't understand this... :confused3 what meals are you talking about and where? I better go and read back further in the thread see if you posted something previously that has me lost... :lmao:
read back, still don't understand, can you elaborate?

That is because I posted this in the wrong place. :headache:
Sorry- I was referring to the restaurant.com sale for House of Blues.

Excellent list thank you! Only thing I noticed is Hungry Bear should be in the $10 and under section, not the 10-20

I have a question- the menu for Tortilla Joes on this site seems pretty bland and simple stuff, not too many options... but on the regular menu online it shows a much wider selection... which one is correct? Also the hours for alot of the downtown disney rest- show opening at 5pm, even though they state they serve both lunch and dinner- but yet i made reservations for at 11:50 pm... at both Napolini and Tortilla joes... :confused3 And at Steakhouse 55 there is nowhere that states they serve mac n cheese as a side dish- we ordered this the last time we were there and it was delicious! So i am confused at this info ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter