Disneyland Menu Database including Cars Land/Buena Vista Street!!

Thank you for compiling this! I've been to DL so many times, but it's nice to budget our food before we go each time :)

Blue Bayou children's menu also has chicken, salmon, and macaroni and cheese. I don't have a copy with me but I'll pick one up tomorrow night and post the information, unless someone beats me to it.

Took me a while, but the Blue Bayou Children's menu has:

KID CUT ROAST NEW YORK - Child portion of roast beef with aujus, Served with Blue Bayou potatoes.

SEARED SALMON FILET - Served with buttered noodles and topped with Parmesan cheese.

CHICKEN BREAST - Served with pasta, topped with Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.

MICKEY'S CHEESY MACARONI - Yummy noodles with creamy Cheddar cheese sauce.

Each meal includes seasonal fruit, celery & carrot sticks, and one of these beverage choices: Apple juice, Low-Fat Milk, Nesquick(Tm) Low-Fat Chocolate Milk, Dasani(Tm) Water

Does the Blue Bayou no longer have the Monte Cristo sandwich? I am not seeing it on the menu posted from 6/10.

Does the Blue Bayou no longer have the Monte Cristo sandwich? I am not seeing it on the menu posted from 6/10.

Blue Bayou has the Monte Cristo sandwich on the lunch menu, not on the dinner menu. Dinner starts at 4:00. Cafe Orleans has the same Monte Cristo sandwich (without the appetizer and BB sides) all day, as well as a 3 cheese version of the sandwich.

Disney dining is one of my favorite part of this experience. Looking at the menu in advance, in one place is soo handy. Thanks so much for this resource!

The few choices for vegetarians. Veggie burger, cheese pizza, veggie chilli. Plus from the menus listed, I don't see that each restaurant has a vegetarian entree' choice. I would think there would be more even WDW has more. Can you let me know if you've come across something different in vegetarian choice?

If I may add a suggestion. A lot of the database has links back to the forums but they all lead to the WDW side (like the restaurant discussion board). It may be worthwhile to have them redirect here (or a sub forum of here) so that DL goers find the right people when asking questions. Just a suggestion, but otherwise, it sure is a very helpful tool. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to mention our son and friend went to DLR yesterday and they went to Hungry Bear as we usually have in the past. He didn't know they had removed the garden burger from the menu and he just asked for it. They made it for him, so it's still available.

He happily emailed me that he had just ordered off the menu at a Disney fast food place!

So awesome! Thank you! I just joined but I wish I'd known when my boyfriend and I were planning my birthday dinner. We're going to Ralph Brennan's. We were going to do Blue Bayou but it's closed (my birthday's in two weeks so it's during the refurbishment).

I was scouring the internet looking for menus to compare places. We've been to Ralph's before and loved it but it's exciting to see the menu again. I already know what I'm going to eat!

I'm still a sucker for the Chimichangas at the carts in Disneyland, CA. I don't want to know whats in them, but they take me back to my elementary school. We used to eat burritos that tasted just like that. :)

I'm still a sucker for the Chimichangas at the carts in Disneyland, CA. I don't want to know whats in them, but they take me back to my elementary school. We used to eat burritos that tasted just like that. :)

I agree with you! There are just certain things you have to have when you visit. My other two is a turkey leg and a pretzel rod that is dipped in carmel, chocolate and cashews...mmmmm. Can't wait for February!:woohoo:

this is great! i'm so used to going to the same places to eat whenever i'm there. now i can check out (virtually) all the other spots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter