Disneyland Menu Database including Cars Land/Buena Vista Street!!

thanks for making it easier to plan our vacations even more! :goodvibes

I'm just tickled pink that I found these boards.:cutie:

:jumping1: :disrocks: EXCELLENT!! We're there at the end of the month and this is sooooo helpful.

Many Thanks.
Katink

On our last trip, at the beginning of Dec, my 8 yr old got the stomach flu for the last half of our last day. It was no fun for anyone. He had wanted to go to Pinocchio's Workshop and DH & I were planning on a nice dinner at Brennan's. We were stuck in the hotel room instead. Well, on to the info I got from the front desk @ the Disneyland Hotel & maybe all of you already know but did you know that most of the restaurants will give you food to go but you just can't call it in. You have to go and order it and then take it.
Now, Brennan's is our fav but we aren't completely pleased with their Express section. I went up to the hostess at the main restaurant & I was directed to go to the back to the bar and they would prepare just about anything on the menu to go. The guys running the bar take your order (bless them, as they were running circles keeping up with the drinks) and then you wait and it wasn't long at all. I know eating in your room isn't the best but I remember when my youngest was smaller & would crash early soemtimes. I felt so trapped. A nice dinner from Brennan's would have been a way to soften the blow knowing other people were out there having fun without me. ;>)

Do they still have the cookie boat at BB?

This is great - I am trying to get my trip planned and knowing where to stop and enjoy is great:hourglass

Thanks! Always fun to plan the next meal - too many yummy ones to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter