Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

Here is my updated adr list, of course it will probably change again :rotfl: but for now here they are.

11/28 - arrival day no adr's. Southwest opens fares up on the 15th so I will get my tickets then.

11/29 - Biergarten 1:15pm
11/30 - CP 8:10am
12/1 - 50's PTC 5:30pm
12/2 - BD-Fantasmic Package
12/3 - Tepen Edo 6:10pm
12/4 - Boma 6:30pm
12/5 - Chef Mickey's 10:40am MVMCP
12/6 - Le Cell 6:40pm
12/7 - CRT 8:05am My dd asked if she could eat in the castle
12/8 - Tusker House 8:00am - Yak & Yeti 1:00pm
12/9 - O'hana 5:05pm
12/10 - Kona 5:05 pm
12/11 - Liberty Tree Tavern 12:15pm
12/12 - 1900 Park Fair 10:15am

My dh did not want to eat at Tony's. He says we have Italian places here we can eat. It was the only place he didn't really care for what was on the menu. I tried to spread Ohana and Kona out but those were the only days I could get them so I left them where they were.

Here is my updated adr list, of course it will probably change again :rotfl: but for now here they are.

11/28 - arrival day no adr's. Southwest opens fares up on the 15th so I will get my tickets then.

My dh did not want to eat at Tony's. He says we have Italian places here we can eat. It was the only place he didn't really care for what was on the menu. I tried to spread Ohana and Kona out but those were the only days I could get them so I left them where they were.

I think that looks just about perfect! (Perfect for me would be Jiko over Boma! Love that Mac & Cheese Filet)

I have such a long list of things to do today. We have recycling to cash in, that is the kids money. Kacy is babysitting and when she is done she would like to go to the mall and get her ears pierced so we are going to the mall. Which surprisingly it works well for me because I would like to buy Loren a new pair of shoes. A pair of low tops that doesn't rub on his leg. Then it is off to pick up prescriptions for the family and the dog. Then home again to clean and it goes on and on to still more. You know all about it.:rotfl:

You do have quite the list. Have fun at the mall.

No Tony's? :faint: :laughing:

I think they look great! :thumbsup2

And I forgot to say ... THANK YOU to both of you! :hug:

:goodvibes

Can you guys say ex-haus-ted! OMGosh, I hit a wall. The house is spotless except for my blinds and they are not getting done today. :laughing: I am pooped. I also went shopping for road munchies. I got:

• trail mix
  • 100 Calorie Packs for me
  • beef jerky
  • red peppers
  • baby carrots
  • ranch
  • water bottles
  • gum
  • Goldfish crackers
  • BBQ chips
  • Lunchables for everyone but me. I think they are disgusting. ;)
  • grapes

I also bought shampoos/conditioners/body wash for the bathrooms at the villa so we can have more than one person getting ready at a time.

Did I say I was tried?

No Tony's? :faint: :laughing:

I think they look great! :thumbsup2

Well I haven't cancelled Tony's yet. I think I may keep it and see how we feel. I can always cancel it if we aren't feeling it.

Can you guys say ex-haus-ted! OMGosh, I hit a wall. The house is spotless except for my blinds and they are not getting done today. :laughing: I am pooped. I also went shopping for road munchies. I got:

• trail mix
  • 100 Calorie Packs for me
  • beef jerky
  • red peppers
  • baby carrots
  • ranch
  • water bottles
  • gum
  • Goldfish crackers
  • BBQ chips
  • Lunchables for everyone but me. I think they are disgusting. ;)
  • grapes

I also bought shampoos/conditioners/body wash for the bathrooms at the villa so we can have more than one person getting ready at a time.

Did I say I was tried?

I feel tired and hungry reading your list. :rotfl: I don't like lunchables either. :crazy2:

I probably won't be on here again before you all go, so I hope you have fabulous, wonderful trips and come back with lots and lots of pictures and tips about WoC! popcorn::

Well I haven't cancelled Tony's yet. I think I may keep it and see how we feel. I can always cancel it if we aren't feeling it.

I think I like so much because it feels so old school Disney. pixiedust:

I feel tired and hungry reading your list. :rotfl: I don't like lunchables either. :crazy2:

I am truly so beat. I don't think I have ever prepped for company and a vacation at the same time. I don't recommend it. ;)

I need to get ready for the confirmation. Looks like my toe nails are going to stay gawdy silver for tonight anyway. :rotfl:

One of our dogs, Riley, must know we are leaving as he has followed me around all day. :guilty:

I probably won't be on here again before you all go, so I hope you have fabulous, wonderful trips and come back with lots and lots of pictures and tips about WoC! popcorn::

:thanks: Bevily, I will. Still holding our for GCV WoC FPs but we'll see at check in. :goodvibes

I won't be on after tonight either. Jenna et al arrive so I will check back in before going to bed.

I am hoping to leave at dark:30 on Saturday morning but will secretly be happy if we are on the road by 7 am. I like the kids so sleep the first 2 hours or so so 5:00 am is the goal.

I am truly so beat. I don't think I have ever prepped for company and a vacation at the same time. I don't recommend it. ;)

I will have had company before we go on our trip. My parents always stop on their way out to AZ and always come through in Nov for about 10 days.

I won't be on after tonight either. Jenna et al arrive so I will check back in before going to bed.

Tell Jenna I said hi!

I am hoping to leave at dark:30 on Saturday morning but will secretly be happy if we are on the road by 7 am. I like the kids so sleep the first 2 hours or so so 5:00 am is the goal.

I am not a morning person, but I often become one on vacations. Getting an early start is the only way to go.

I keep meaning to ask you what your second ticker is for. I can't see what it is counting down to.

I won't stress about it until I know for sure when they are coming. My mom will help me get ready if they are coming close to our departure day. They will help me eat all the food in the house ;).

:laughing: :thumbsup2

Tell Jenna I said hi!

I will!

I am not a morning person, but I often become one on vacations. Getting an early start is the only way to go.

I totally agree. I can't sit around/sleep in knowing there is some place cool to go.

I keep meaning to ask you what your second ticker is for. I can't see what it is counting down to.

It was for our BIG Chloe's bday/Hanukkah/Christmas extraveganza but with Gab's bat mitzvah next May/June, I don't think a biggie is in the budget. I just haven't had the heart to delete it.

It was for our BIG Chloe's bday/Hanukkah/Christmas extraveganza but with Gab's bat mitzvah next May/June, I don't think a biggie is in the budget. I just haven't had the heart to delete it.

Well you never know, you may just win the lottery.

:grouphug: Thanks ladies! Just a quick pop in to say goodbye! :goodvibes I am packed except for toothbrushes and toothpaste. :rotfl2: Friends arrived safe and sound and been having a blast. :woohoo: DH is cooking steaks right now and my red potatoes are simmering.

:ccat: Tomorrow!!!!! :ccat:

Have a good week friends! :hug:

Have a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it. Are you going to be posting pics on fb? Steak and potatoes, yummo!!!! Have fun with Jenna and family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter