Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

It looks like June gloom which is pretty typical but I don't see rain. Thanks for the reminder to bring ponchos. :thumbsup2

It looks like June gloom which is pretty typical but I don't see rain. Thanks for the reminder to bring ponchos. :thumbsup2

I don't expect rain, I expect that we may see fog in the mornings but hey that is no big deal.

Will the fog in the AM tend to bring it with smaller crowds? We went in Feb 2009 during President's Day week and it rained quite a bit, the crowds were small! We are from Seattle and didn't mind the rain a bit!

At first I hoped for rain for this trip too! But we have had way too much rain this spring, so I am looking forward to the sunshine!

Will the fog in the AM tend to bring it with smaller crowds? We went in Feb 2009 during President's Day week and it rained quite a bit, the crowds were small! We are from Seattle and didn't mind the rain a bit!

At first I hoped for rain for this trip too! But we have had way too much rain this spring, so I am looking forward to the sunshine!

I doubt that it will. But, I also think that with the local schools being in still will at least lessen the amount of locals. I afraid though that the crowds will be there for WoC.

OOo, didn't know the local schools weren't out! Our local public schools aren't either, but DD is in JrK at a private school and they get out Friday. So happy about that one!!!

OOo, didn't know the local schools weren't out! Our local public schools aren't either, but DD is in JrK at a private school and they get out Friday. So happy about that one!!!

The reason I know about the local schools is my girls have a friend that lives down there. I was pleased to find it out. They get out on Friday the 18.

I hope you all have sunshine galore and a wonderful time but I am kinda hoping we will see some damp weather one day on our trip to lighten the crowds a bit. Not to mention I want to see some relief from these 100+ degree temps :cool2:!

I hope you all have sunshine galore and a wonderful time but I am kinda hoping we will see some damp weather one day on our trip to lighten the crowds a bit. Not to mention I want to see some relief from these 100+ degree temps :cool2:!

I have been there when it was like 85 and it felt like 105. The heat with all those people doesn't always mix well. Honestly I would mind mid 70's.

I have been there when it was like 85 and it felt like 105. The heat with all those people doesn't always mix well. Honestly I would mind mid 70's.

I just want some relief from the 100s. We are supposed to see 90's this weekend but I will take what I can get at Disneyland. I'm just thrilled we are going. I wish they would fix the calendar for the 24th though. What is the likelihood that DCA stays open until 10 when DL is closing at 9 for the Grad night?

I just want some relief from the 100s. We are supposed to see 90's this weekend but I will take what I can get at Disneyland. I'm just thrilled we are going. I wish they would fix the calendar for the 24th though. What is the likelihood that DCA stays open until 10 when DL is closing at 9 for the Grad night?

I doubt it will happen. I will know better next week. We are dealing with two Grad nights.

I don't expect rain, I expect that we may see fog in the mornings but hey that is no big deal.

:cool1: Looks great. I generally run cold so I will be needing a sweatshirt in the morning and night for sure.

I am leaving here in an hour and cannot wait. My to-do list is INSANE!

Wed:
  • Gabby soccer today
  • Chloe's gymnastics recital tonight
  • laundry
  • pack

Thurs:
  • hair, color and trim
  • Joshua hair cut
  • CLEAN
  • frined's DD's confirmation
  • bank
  • Jenna arrives!!!

Friday:
  • dogs kennel/farm
  • drop thank you gift to Marriott friend
  • shop for road trip
  • Gab soccer

Wow you are gonna be a busy little bee. I shall see you in passing then.:thumbsup2

It's amazing how much work vacations actually are! Well, except for DH that really just has to pack his own stuff. He knows I will worry about everything else! :rolleyes:

It's amazing how much work vacations actually are! Well, except for DH that really just has to pack his own stuff. He knows I will worry about everything else! :rolleyes:

Hmm...raises hand and says I am guilty as charged.

Wow you are gonna be a busy little bee. I shall see you in passing then.:thumbsup2

:hyper: I had a Reiki energy treatment today. Dimisnished my anxiety by a ton! :hippie:

:blush: Sounds like our house.

Hmm...raises hand and says I am guilty as charged.

:wave2: Me three.

We are a bunch of enablers. :laughing:

:hyper: I had a Reiki energy treatment today. Dimisnished my anxiety by a ton! :hippie:

:blush: Sounds like our house.

:wave2: Me three.

We are a bunch of enablers. :laughing:

Any energy treatment sounds good to me. Loren has his second opinion appointment for his leg tumor. I am dragging until that is over with. I am naturally apprehensive.

And yes, I think we are enablers, it is perhaps part of that Disney love gene that we share.:confused3

Just had to drop by to say 3 DAYS!!!!!

I just added 2 more nights to our Pop ressies. Now I am going to go back and rework my plans to spread out our nonpark days a bit. I have already made changes to my dining ressies and will update you on that in a bit.

Popping in to say excited you are ALMOST there!!!!! We are all caught up in senior hi graduation and will be done Sat after her open house. Getting Ridemax after her celebration this weekend or I may be AWOL from her graduation playing with it. You have such a busy week, time for VaCa will be here in the blink of an eye! Hope WOC and dinner go well and you have a little initial feedback to make that viewing GREAT for you and your family!!!

Any energy treatment sounds good to me. Loren has his second opinion appointment for his leg tumor. I am dragging until that is over with. I am naturally apprehensive.

I am sorry and sending good thoughts. :goodvibes

Reiki goes back thousands of years. It's about putting your body back in balance. It's mental health minus the pills and traditional talk therapy.

And yes, I think we are enablers, it is perhaps part of that Disney love gene that we share.:confused3

:grouphug: Sounds like a thesis for my PhD. :idea:

Just had to drop by to say 3 DAYS!!!!!

I just added 2 more nights to our Pop ressies. Now I am going to go back and rework my plans to spread out our nonpark days a bit. I have already made changes to my dining ressies and will update you on that in a bit.

So is that 16 nights total? :cloud9: Wow!!!! Yes, update. popcorn::

Popping in to say excited you are ALMOST there!!!!! We are all caught up in senior hi graduation and will be done Sat after her open house. Getting Ridemax after her celebration this weekend or I may be AWOL from her graduation playing with it. You have such a busy week, time for VaCa will be here in the blink of an eye! Hope WOC and dinner go well and you have a little initial feedback to make that viewing GREAT for you and your family!!!

Congrats to the graduate! party: How are you celebrating or is that the open house? I haven't hit that stage yet.

:thanks: for the WoC vibes- I think we'll need them. I have a friend's son who is going the first night so you bet I will be calling him and getting the low down Saturday. I will post here asap.

Off to Chloe's recital in a few. I will post some photos later too.

I feel much better after todays appointment. Loren has to have surgery, the dr says because of the location that he needs to have the surgery. He put it as a high priority so that it can be done over summer vacation hopefully. He will possibly be on crutches for 6-8 weeks. Fun. fun, fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter