Disneyland is a work of love: June 2010 PTR 6/2 p.61 updated itinerary

I will post a few cell phone pics. I doubt I will be on the computer at all. :goodvibes

:flower3: Those are the kind of pictures I was talking about. I don't blame you for not wanting to get on the computer while on vacation. I sure don't plan on it.

:grouphug: Thanks ladies! Just a quick pop in to say goodbye! :goodvibes I am packed except for toothbrushes and toothpaste. :rotfl2: Friends arrived safe and sound and been having a blast. :woohoo: DH is cooking steaks right now and my red potatoes are simmering.

:ccat: Tomorrow!!!!! :ccat:

Have a good week friends! :hug:

Have a wonderful trip Jenny. Looking forward to hearing about your take on the parks too.

Have a wonderful trip Jenny. Looking forward to hearing about your take on the parks too.

Have a fantastic Trip Jenny!

Have a wonderful time - can't wait to hear all about it!

:thanks: It's 3:41 and I am the only one up. :rotfl2: Went to bed at 10 though even with a house full of 11 people.

Cars are packed, tank is full, cooler is ready with healthy and non-healthy stuff. :woohoo:

We have APs, hotel info, and debit cards....no worries for me. :cloud9:

Dogs are taken care of a neighbor will tend to our garden and chickens. :thumbsup2

Just Eee-va's WoC report so we'll see how it goes. :hyper:

Have a magical trip Michele and if you see me, please say hi. :hug:

I am late in wishing you a great trip! I hope it is all you wanted it to be and more! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Missed "seeing you off" but am sending belated good wishes for your trip. Make magical memories with your precious family and friends! Thank you for sharing so much of yourself here as you planned.

I missed your send off too ~ had an unexpected trip out of town. Hope you are having a fabulous time! Waiting patiently to hear all about it! popcorn::

Girlfriend, I don't know about you but the DLR kicked my rear end.:rotfl:

You're back! I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you get a little down time after the trip though, you sound exhausted! :hug:

We got back late this afternoon and I am exhausted. It was so busy a few of the days that thinking was almost hard. I am going to start my trip report tomorrow I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!