Disneyland gets their very own Dooney and Bourke!

I was just in DLR last week and was so excited by the D&B line that you guys are talking about. I am typically a Coach Girl although I do have some Dooney, but I love Disney so much that I knew I would have to get something. Although I only purchased a wristlet but I didn't even know it was new pattern or for the 55th anniversary, just makes me love it even more. I even texted all my friends when I bought it because they know the Disney/Purse freak that I am. I am thrilled it is a special Disneyland pattern, I may have to rethink and buy a purse as well. :goodvibes

These aren't from the event, but I did snap a couple of pictures of the Disney/Dooney & Bourke handbag wall at Vault 28 today. :thumbsup2

I swear I need to stay away from that place! Every time I set foot inside, I find something else that I just have to buy and take home with me.

Vault_28_1.jpg

Vault_28_2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter