Disneyland gets their very own Dooney and Bourke!

Yes, they are. I've carried Dooney for a long time, so I am familiar with their prices in a general sense. I was more so meaning in comparison with the other Disney styles by Dooney currently available, the prices have gone up significantly with this new Disneyland line.
:thumbsup2

hmmm well either way, i will still buy a dooney and burke disney style purse! :thumbsup2 ohh it hink the one that they are unveling this saturday is a "special" design, ..

awww.....I love this design. I love all the "Disneyland" details on this bag. Will this bag be around for awhile???:confused3 I mean I understand it's for the 55th and all, but will it stay around until the end of the year, at least??? I'll be there in October and I have my eye on one of those bags!!! :rotfl: It would be my official DL/WDW bag!!! ;)

awww.....I love this design. I love all the "Disneyland" details on this bag. Will this bag be around for awhile???:confused3 I mean I understand it's for the 55th and all, but will it stay around until the end of the year, at least??? I'll be there in October and I have my eye on one of those bags!!! :rotfl: It would be my official DL/WDW bag!!! ;)

ohh now that is a GOOOD! :thumbsup2 Question!! :love:

I saw the little pouchette, I WANT THAT!!! and I saw one that is blue with mickey faces all over it,.. I WANT THAT TOO!!

Me too! I'll be there in mid-October and I love the DL design!

why thank you barefootmomma!!! that is VERY nice of you!!

*viewing bags*

hmm i like the little one to the right. that is cute, i wonder how much that one is..anybody have a guess??

I like to support the Dooney habit. :)

The price list is in the OP. The special event is from 2-4pm, but the bags will be available when the store opens.

Not for this weekend's event - but are there any DVC or other discounts at the stores that sell the Dooneys? Am going to DL and we are DVC members but that's it for now as far as discountable :)

Did anyone happen to make it to the event today? Wish I could have been there, but plans did not cooperate!

Did anyone happen to make it to the event today? Wish I could have been there, but plans did not cooperate!

Yep, I stopped in today. I really liked the design in person. :thumbsup2
There were definitely some pattern placements I liked better than others though.

If today is any indication, I think it's going to be a popular design. We didn't get there until early afternoon, so we only had to wait about 10 minutes to get in the store, but I understand there had been a line all day.

The GWP was a cosmetic bag in the new Disneyland design. Retail price on it was $35.

Just a heads up: Vault 28 offers an AP discount that's valid on DB stuff; so if you have an AP, take it with you when you go to shop.

There were definitely some pattern placements I liked better than others though.

If today is any indication, I think it's going to be a popular design. We didn't get there until early afternoon, so we only had to wait about 10 minutes to get in the store, but I understand there had been a line all day.

The GWP was a cosmetic bag in the new Disneyland design. Retail price on it was $35.

Just a heads up: Vault 28 offers an AP discount that's valid on DB stuff; so if you have an AP, take it with you when you go to shop.

Awesome! Thank you so much for all of the info. :goodvibes

the cosmetics bag was actually just a gift with the purchase of $150 or more in dooney products. t his is NOT an item that was for sale. just wanted to clairfy that! :goodvibes

cats mom--did you happen to notice the width on the letter carrier? Was it an envelope type bag or was it maybe an inch or two wide? DD really wants that bag on our birthday trip, but, I want to make sue she can fit some stuff inside. Thanks :)

the cosmetics bag was actually just a gift with the purchase of $150 or more in dooney products. t his is NOT an item that was for sale. just wanted to clairfy that! :goodvibes

True, I guess by posting the price listed on the tag it made it sound like the cosmetic bag was available to purchase, and it wasn't. Hallowishes is right, you could only get one if you made a qualifying purchase before or during the event hours and it was a GWP.

cats mom--did you happen to notice the width on the letter carrier? Was it an envelope type bag or was it maybe an inch or two wide? DD really wants that bag on our birthday trip, but, I want to make sue she can fit some stuff inside. Thanks :)

In fact I happen to have mine right here. :thumbsup2

Disclaimer: my measurements are approximate, but here you go:

7 3/4 inches across
8 1/4 inches tall
It has a zip top and the pictures show the snap closure on the front pocket pretty well.
Inside is a key clip and a flat zip pocket on one side with a pouch style cell phone pocket on the other.
It's definitely narrow envelope style as far as the width goes.

I'm thinking I'll be able to fit basic theme park essentials like passes, credit card, money, cell phone, sunglasses, keys, and a few mints, but probably not much more.

Thank you!! :goodvibes I have it saved again. :)

True, I guess by posting the price listed on the tag it made it sound like the cosmetic bag was available to purchase, and it wasn't. Hallowishes is right, you could only get one if you made a qualifying purchase before or during the event hours and it was a GWP.

In fact I happen to have mine right here. :thumbsup2

Disclaimer: my measurements are approximate, but here you go:

7 3/4 inches across
8 1/4 inches tall
It has a zip top and the pictures show the snap closure on the front pocket pretty well.
Inside is a key clip and a flat zip pocket on one side with a pouch style cell phone pocket on the other.
It's definitely narrow envelope style as far as the width goes.

I'm thinking I'll be able to fit basic theme park essentials like passes, credit card, money, cell phone, sunglasses, keys, and a few mints, but probably not much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter