Disneyland Divas: Working out, getting healthy and thin in 2010!!

I've been hitting the gym regularly for past week. And eating better. Gradually feeling better with exercise. Working to undo summertime damage.

How is everyone else doing?Back to school is a great time to get back to a healthy routine.

Summer has been uber tough for me...I am currently about what I was at the beginning of May but I am still trying. I had started to work out more but threw out my back picking up my 5 year old saturday so no working out for me the past few days. Eating has been ok and I hope I can stay on track for longer than 2 weeks which seems to have been my longest time on plan this past summer! So far I am on day 6.

I did sign up for another 5 k for October so that is something to train for and I am considering training for a 10k.

Talk soon,
SarahMay

Summer has been uber tough for me...I am currently about what I was at the beginning of May but I am still trying. I had started to work out more but threw out my back picking up my 5 year old saturday so no working out for me the past few days. Eating has been ok and I hope I can stay on track for longer than 2 weeks which seems to have been my longest time on plan this past summer! So far I am on day 6.

I did sign up for another 5 k for October so that is something to train for and I am considering training for a 10k.

Talk soon,
SarahMay

You should do the 10K. :thumbsup2

My 1/2 Marathon is on Sunday! :scared1: Actually I feel pretty good about it. I ran 10 miles last night and I felt pretty good.

Oh no, where did everyone go!?

I've been really bad about exercising lately. Yesterday I put on a new pair of walking shoes to break them in and ended up sitting at my computer eating candy corn by the fistful. :rolleyes1

I still get to keep my 35 lbs banner though, so yay for that...although if I had kept up with the workouts I could have my 40 or maybe even my 45 by now. :headache:

I hope everyone is staying healthy!

This might be a bit late, but I was wondering if anyone has any exercises that can be done while standing in line, without looking like a weirdo? :-) For example, when I brush my teeth I do squats. I can't really do those in line and look cool, but maybe I could do toe raisers or something? I'm just trying to start off slow so I don't get discouraged!! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter