Disney Wonder 3-night Baja October 5th, 2017

I emailed DCL and got somewhat of a non-answer about availability changes as people book yada yada, but it implied maybe it is sold out. So, hopefully that is the case!

I logged on to my cruises today and i tried to switch my late dining to main, figuring that if it was sold out that main would be full. Nope- it let me make the switch- so I'm doubtful it is sold out. This is all speculation, of course.

Hi, I just reserved a cabin for this cruise for my dh and I. Not sure if I am going to keep it or not.....
Regardless, all four levels were available...inside and outside cabins, balconies and suites. We were assigned second dining but I could switch to first if I wanted.

I'm wanting this for a surprise for dh's birthday.

Anyway, we've never been on the Disney cruise line and I am seriously considering booking the cruise. Living on the west coast, it's too far to travel for a weekend cruise to Florida, so I would like to try it out.

Hi, I just reserved a cabin for this cruise for my dh and I. Not sure if I am going to keep it or not.....
Regardless, all four levels were available...inside and outside cabins, balconies and suites. We were assigned second dining but I could switch to first if I wanted.

I'm wanting this for a surprise for dh's birthday.

Anyway, we've never been on the Disney cruise line and I am seriously considering booking the cruise. Living on the west coast, it's too far to travel for a weekend cruise to Florida, so I would like to try it out.

Welcome aboard.

Hello to everyone. My name is David, I have been on a total of 10 Disney cruises in my lifetime. I am a U.S. citizen who now lives in Mexico in the beautiful port city of Ensenada. If anyone needs some friendly advice related to Ensenada or Mexico in general please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help my fellow Disney enthusiasts. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

We also just signed up for this cruise, we live in San Diego, and it will be my daughters 12th Birthday Cruise. She picked a Disney Cruise over a party (thank gosh!) I can't find social media , and would like to sign up for FE for that weekend. Help?

Hello to everyone. My name is David, I have been on a total of 10 Disney cruises in my lifetime. I am a U.S. citizen who now lives in Mexico in the beautiful port city of Ensenada. If anyone needs some friendly advice related to Ensenada or Mexico in general please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help my fellow Disney enthusiasts. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!
Hi! Are there nice things to see do/places to eat within walking distance of the ship if we decide not to go on an excursion? Things not too touristy? Thank you!

Hi! Are there nice things to see do/places to eat within walking distance of the ship if we decide not to go on an excursion? Things not too touristy? Thank you!

Downtown Ensenada and First Street are a short walk from the cruise ship terminal. Although it is considered a tourist area, you will find several small cafes and restaurants. You can find wonderful Italian food at Da'Tonis and some excellent desserts and small pastries at Hogaza Hogaza. A little further into town you will find the popular tourist spots such as Papas and Beer and Hussongs. I feel the best experience offered is to visit the beautiful wine valley but should you not wish to book an excursion there is plenty to do and see a short walk from the cruise ship terminal. I hope this helps. Thanks

Downtown Ensenada and First Street are a short walk from the cruise ship terminal. Although it is considered a tourist area, you will find several small cafes and restaurants. You can find wonderful Italian food at Da'Tonis and some excellent desserts and small pastries at Hogaza Hogaza. A little further into town you will find the popular tourist spots such as Papas and Beer and Hussongs. I feel the best experience offered is to visit the beautiful wine valley but should you not wish to book an excursion there is plenty to do and see a short walk from the cruise ship terminal. I hope this helps. Thanks
Thank you! We are huge fans of Mexican cuisine. Is there a place you would recommend for lunch?

Thank you! We are huge fans of Mexican cuisine. Is there a place you would recommend for lunch?

You won't really find what you would consider to be Mexican food outside of the tourist places. For an excellent meal with a Mexican flavor I would suggest Casa Marcelo (breakfast and lunch). You will also find plenty of good fish tacos in the area as well a very popular seafood stand called La Guerrerense.

Hello there mateys! We are a family of 4 from San Francisco going on our first family cruise, and of course it has to be Disney. We picked the cruise because it will be Halloween themed, it's over a weekend to avoid missing work/school, and is departing from West Coast. DO just got the days off approved at work so I'm joining the thread. Yipee!

Hello there mateys! We are a family of 4 from San Francisco going on our first family cruise, and of course it has to be Disney. We picked the cruise because it will be Halloween themed, it's over a weekend to avoid missing work/school, and is departing from West Coast. DO just got the days off approved at work so I'm joining the thread. Yipee!
Welcome! I am hoping Disney sees there is a market for the West Coast cruises and offers more of them!

Welcome! I am hoping Disney sees there is a market for the West Coast cruises and offers more of them!

They are aware of it, but are ship limited. If there was no market for them, they would not have these cruises out of San Diego between the Panama Canal transits and the Alaska season, especially both directions.

Yeah... I am very happy to see they have expanded the offerings in CA over the last few years. It seemed like after those week long Mexico cruises didn't sell well a few years back (5?) they shut it down and have started offering more and more each year. I think the mix of cruise lengths is key for CA to work well for them.

I am really hoping for a Merrytime cruise for 2018 out of San Diego. So... I am hoping that these May and Oct cruises do well enough they stay a little longer! I do think it is unlikely... but until things are released- I can hope!

Hi everyone! We are a family of 4 (my hubby and I DS will be 15 and DD will be 10-almost 11 at time of cruise) and we just bked this sailing! Looks like it's almost sold out? Couldn't get 1st dining and had to waitlist for it. Also only cabins avail were verandahs but that is only cabin my husband will sail in anyway LOL. It's our 8th disney cruise and we are excited to meet everyone!

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be going on my second (my son and mums third) Disney Cruise. We did the Merrytime Cruise to the Caribbean over Christmas last year and then stopped off in WDW for New Years. It was amazing but being Cali Residents the east coast is far for us. We loved participating in the fish extenders and I was wondering if anyone had any interest? I haven't seen anything yet (that I could tell) so wanted to check :) Can't wait for October!!

Hi everyone! We are so excited to be going on my second (my son and mums third) Disney Cruise. We did the Merrytime Cruise to the Caribbean over Christmas last year and then stopped off in WDW for New Years. It was amazing but being Cali Residents the east coast is far for us. We loved participating in the fish extenders and I was wondering if anyone had any interest? I haven't seen anything yet (that I could tell) so wanted to check :) Can't wait for October!!

I just found the FB page! so yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter