Disney Wonder 3-night Baja October 5th, 2017

Hello,
Just decided to look and read our forum. We are from Chandler AZ as well. I teach at Basha El. We have kids at Basha High - but we are leaving them and cruising as a couple (25 year anniversary!) Wish this was the longer cruise but I am also working around the school schedule!

Hi everyone. My name is Monica and this will be our family's first DCL cruise and my first time on DISboards too. I will be travelling with DH, our 2 daughters (ages 4 and 9), and my MIL. We are really excited as this is our first cruise ever (except for DH). We are going with a group of friends so there will be 15 of us total. All first time DCL. We are from Santa Clarita, CA. Very excited to meet you all.

Hello everyone! This will be our family's first cruise, first Disney cruise, and my first time on DISboards. We are a family of four: my hubby, 2 daughters (11 year old and 8 year old), and me. We are from Orange County: Fullerton, CA.

We have annual passes at Disneyland. We've been to Aulani in Hawaii 3x. We just love Disney and Hawaii! We try out best to make it at Disneyland at least 6 times in a year. Things get busy with kids' pm classes and all. My daughters love running, sports and kPop dancing (older one) and Tahitian dancing and cheer (younger one).

I'd love to be part of the fish extender. I hear it's so much fun to be part of this!

We can't wait till Oct! :0)

Hi Everyone! I haven't read through all the previous posts, just wanted to say hi. This will be my 10th (so first platinum) cruise since 2002. DH and I are doing B2B's in September on the Dream to get cruises 8 & 9. I'll be sailing with my mom. DS20 is very jealous but he will be back at USC in October (no UCLA flames, please). We are from Northern CA--I live in Berkeley and my mom lives in Vacaville (on the way to Sacramento). We always do the FE's. I've requested to join the FB page. Can't wait!! I'll read all the previous posts when I have a second to catch my breath.

Hello, I am Scott will be sailing with my wife. who I finally convinced to do a Christmas break cruise, and daughter (13 at cruise time). We are from Chandler, Arizona and this will be cruise number 11 for us (so first as Platinum), and our fourth on Disney Wonder and third on her in a 3-month period. Our other cruises were/are:
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - September-October, 2012 (Earned Silver)
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June, 2013
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October, 2013
  • 12-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June, 2014 (Grand Slam complete)
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - October, 2014 (Earned Gold)
  • 7-night Northern Europe on Disney Magic - June, 2015
  • 12-night British Isles on Disney Magic - June, 2016
  • 7-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October, 2016
  • 4-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October, 2017 (Back-to-back front end/Double Grand Slam complete)
  • 3-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October, 2017 (Back-to-back back end/earned Platinum)
  • This one
  • 7-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2018
Looking forward to seeing who else is sailing with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!