Disney Visa email gc offer for DVC 'phone tour'

I got my gift card today (in a large white envelope with a DVC return address). I made my initial phone call on 9/27. During that phone call I was told that I needed to review all the information and call back with any questions. At that point (when I called back) they would put in the order for the gift card. They told me at least 5 times that it would take 60-90 days to receive the gift card. I called back with a few questions on 9/29. Was told that the order for the gift card had already been placed (I didn't ask). I got the card today and the letter with it was dated 10/6.

Only one gift card for me, too. But I'm ok with that.

Received my card today! Did my interview on 8/13, BUT, I've also moved and had my mail forwarded, had I still been at old address I probably would have had it a week or so ago. Glad to finally receive it, helps with holiday shopping of course! ;-)

I was one of the very first callers (I'm the OP)--Aug 2, I believe--and one of the last to receive my card. Getting the second card yesterday was a big surprise!

It does seem like those of us that called within the first week or so did have to wait quite a long time and it seems like several of us received a second one.
Perhaps Disney's way of saying sorry?

It does seem like those of us that called within the first week or so did have to wait quite a long time and it seems like several of us received a second one.
Perhaps Disney's way of saying sorry?
I think it was just a glitchy system that was not set up to filter out the untargeted and it simply got overwhelmed. I don't know why some got a second gift card, but I've seen people who got a second card even when they called late. I think there were some who got a second card who weren't even targeted, so who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter