Disney Visa email gc offer for DVC 'phone tour'

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
I received this yesterday. They offer a $40 Disney gift card if you call the number in the email and listen to their info. I've done this several times before and it is painless and no pressure. Just wanted to tell anyone who got one but was afraid it would be pushy that it's very simple and only takes a few minutes.

This one was tied to Disney Visa.

I received this yesterday. They offer a $40 Disney gift card if you call the number in the email and listen to their info. I've done this several times before and it is painless and no pressure. Just wanted to tell anyone who got one but was afraid it would be pushy that it's very simple and only takes a few minutes.

This one was tied to Disney Visa.

We got this email yesterday and hubby said I should call..Guess I'll be doing that then thanks !

Thanks! I got one and thought it was going to be hard sales pitch. Good to know. I'll go dig it out of trash.

I got one and called yesterday, but all the reps were busy and I didn't want to stay on hold. I'll try again later. I'm interested in DVC, but it won't be for at least another 10 years or so before I can even think about it becoming a reality. Not to mention it'll take that long to talk DH into it. :sad: But I'll listen to their pitch for $40! :D

That's cool. I wish I had gotten that email. Maybe I'll have to double check.

I just had my call and thought I'd come back and fill anyone in who may be thinking about it. It's a sales call without being a sales call. They give you the information, but don't ask for any commitment or money up front. It was about 20 minutes and completely painless. They send you an e-mail with all the pricing and point info that you can look at to decide if it's for you or not. If you decide you want to buy into it, you call your rep back and they set it all up. Definitely an easy way to get a $40 Disney gift card!

Sometimes you get one in the mail. I've done it twice over the years and no hard sell. I think I've gotten one when I am already booked at a Disney resort.

They want you near a computer to look at the info in an online brochure, and they follow up with a nice packet of info by mail delivery.

The gift card comes within a couple weeks.

PHXscuba

I did it this morning as well. Mine last about 10 minutes (max) and was no pressure at all. They will email you information as well as send some stuff in the mail. The gift card comes in the mail as well. Definitely worth my 10 minutes!!

Has anyone done the tour while at the parks? I know they have kiosks all over the place but never really talked with them except to pin trade.

Has anyone done the tour while at the parks? I know they have kiosks all over the place but never really talked with them except to pin trade.
Yes, we did it while at the park in April 2016. They were super nice and very low pressure. They had a play area for the kids, where they could watch movies/play games etc. For sitting through it we received maybe 4 or 5 fast passes each and a Disney Gift card (I cant remember the amount either $50 or $100). Took about an hour.

How do you get the email?
As far as I can tell, they seem to target those who have stayed at a Disney hotel in the past year. This time it is targeting those with Disney Visa cards, and I'm not sure if there is still a tie-in to a recent resort stay. I read on the Budget Board that some who have a Disney Visa but didn't get the email tried calling the number (877-382-7835, which is the regular DVC number) and telling them that they were calling about the Disney Visa DVC tour. They were entered into the system, given the info and told they would receive the gc. I can't verify any of that but it might be worth a try if you have a Disney visa and didn't get the email.

I got this email when I rented points too. They got my info from the room reservation and I got $50!

I think it's a shared offer from Chase Disney visa and Disney. Here's what my email looked like (minus a picture):
dvc offer.JPG

Attachments

• dvc offer2.JPG
    dvc offer2.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 38
Who is the email from? Is it Disney, DVC, or Disney Visa? Thanks

It cam from Dsiney Rewards linked to my Disney Visa - I have the premier card but I doubt that matters.
I just called and did it and theres really zero pressure it was actually very informative as we are actually looking into seriously buying DVC within the next year or two and I found out details I didn't know.

DizMe posted the same email I got and it was really simple. Thanks so much I never would have called if I didn't come here!!

Thanks! My boyfriend has a Disney Visa and I want to see if he got anything. As he may just have ignored the email. This will give me an idea what he should be looking for.

There's also been discussion of this on the budget board for anyone wanting more info: https://www.disboards.com/threads/chase-disney-rewards-40-giftcard-offer-for-dvc.3623415/

I got the email, called in and did the tour, 5 mins and I was done (I suspect it was the "how many kids do you have?" "none!" part that cleared me out real quick). My Mom didn't get the email but is a DV card holder and called in and was able to reference the offer and they took her info, gave her the tour (about 20 mins) and said her gift card would be on the way. She has a different address than me so hopefully we'll both get it. The offer is good until Oct so for anyone on the fence about doing it without an email I'll try to remember to update this in about a month if she receives the gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!