Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
These types of mistakes happen more than you think. GoT had Starbucks cups in scenes last year. I remember in The Dark Knight you could see the cinematographer through the reflection of a window. There are more eyes watching at home combing through frame by frame than people editing these movies/shows and I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often

Really fun Mado episode - "fun" was the first word that came to mind

Gave me a lot of similar feelings to the OT films - just the fun and adventure and humor, etc

We laughed out loud during this episode. It was truly funny at moments. Pedro Pascal does a good job with basically voiceover work.

These types of mistakes happen more than you think. GoT had Starbucks cups in scenes last year. I remember in The Dark Knight you could see the cinematographer through the reflection of a window. There are more eyes watching at home combing through frame by frame than people editing these movies/shows and I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often
IMDb’s goof section is all about these and similar errors. It happens in most movies and shows.

Also for those that didn’t want to watch the trailer for Mandalorian when it was released to avoid any spoilers for this season, we’ve officially seen every frame from the trailers. The next 4 episodes are all footage that no one (other than the people involved with the show) has seen.

Also for those that didn’t want to watch the trailer for Mandalorian when it was released to avoid any spoilers for this season, we’ve officially seen every frame from the trailers. The next 4 episodes are all footage that no one (other than the people involved with the show) has seen.

I riot if you know who isn't in it next week

I riot if you know who isn't in it next week

There’s too much evidence to suggest that person is in the episode next week that it would be an absolute shock if they aren’t, even if it’s at the end.

Im curious to see what The Child will be eating next week.

Just watched some of the new Mickey Mouse cartoons and loved the House of Tomorrow episode

But I still can't stand this art style and how much I liked that episode makes me hate it even more as it drags the episode down for me

Don’t give up on marvel 616. If your like me the first episode was boring. Didn’t even finish it. The second one is good. Of course it’s just my opinion.

Just watched some of the new Mickey Mouse cartoons and loved the House of Tomorrow episode

But I still can't stand this art style and how much I liked that episode makes me hate it even more as it drags the episode down for me

Is this supposed to be a separate series from the other newish Mickey shorts? It seems like the exact same thing, I'm confused.

I was wondering that too. They seem like the same thing so not sure the difference.
I did like all of the references in House of Tomorrow though

Just watched The Reluctant Dragon. Oh wow, never knew about this before, very interesting. I'm surprised Walt was so open about showing behind the scenes. And cool to see a much younger Walt. Most of the time its always as an older man in footage relating to Disneyland.

Just watched The Reluctant Dragon. Oh wow, never knew about this before, very interesting. I'm surprised Walt was so open about showing behind the scenes. And cool to see a much younger Walt. Most of the time its always as an older man in footage relating to Disneyland.

It was very interesting, but also not a true behind the scenes look. A look at how things were done to make the movies/shorts, yes, but not the actual culture and mood of the place. At the time of its release, the strikes were occurring.

It was very interesting, but also not a true behind the scenes look. A look at how things were done to make the movies/shorts, yes, but not the actual culture and mood of the place. At the time of its release, the strikes were occurring.

I figured that out after reading the Wikipedia page :) but still to me it was very interesting as I have never seen footage like that before from that era.

I have started a more in depth thread about my thoughts and observations while watching Disney in chronological order on Disney + https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...tching-disney-in-chronological-order.3818884/

Do you mean in general you don't like all the new Mickey Mouse shorts, not just this "series"? If so, I sort of agree. I don't mind the animation style, per se. It works for Ren & Stimpy and Spongebob. But I think using it for Mickey Mouse is a huge mistake. It really drags down the Mickey Mouse "brand". But the shorts themselves do have their moments, as much as I otherwise don't like using this style for Mickey.

Do you mean in general you don't like all the new Mickey Mouse shorts, not just this "series"? If so, I sort of agree. I don't mind the animation style, per se. It works for Ren & Stimpy and Spongebob. But I think using it for Mickey Mouse is a huge mistake. It really drags down the Mickey Mouse "brand". But the shorts themselves do have their moments, as much as I otherwise don't like using this style for Mickey.
Yeah I’m not a fan of this new animation style either. Doesn’t look or feel like Mickey and the gang. But I understand why they did it with the patent expiration for Mickey coming up soon, by changing the design, it allows them to hold IP a bit longer.

Wonder if they move in this direction this will lead to a price increase for Disney+ (sooner than otherwise would have happened) or like a tiering where new releases are included in the higher tier.
Slightly :offtopic: but I just got notification today that Netflix is again raising prices another $2/month.

Yeah, I think I’m done with Netflix until Stranger Things comes out. There’s rarely anything good on there that I haven’t seen 100 times. If prices keep rising and content continues being spread through even more services, people might start flocking back to cable since it’s going to be too expensive to have all of these streaming services

Yeah, I think I’m done with Netflix until Stranger Things comes out. There’s rarely anything good on there that I haven’t seen 100 times. If prices keep rising and content continues being spread through even more services, people might start flocking back to cable since it’s going to be too expensive to have all of these streaming services
I think streaming is stuck in a rough place, like movie studios. They had quite a pause on their filming schedules, so they don’t have the normal allotment of new material, so they’re trying to spread their releases. But it’s an especially bad look when the raise prices during this time. If anything they should offer a $1 discount until their releases pick back up, they’d probably get a bunch of new customers that way.

We’ll stick with Netflix because we’ve been enjoying the true crime docs and older shows we didn’t watch when they were new (like Good Place and IT Crowd) and we could always rewatch Community and Schitt’s Creek over and over lol. Plus, my wife loves that show Virgin River and a new season of that comes out this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter