• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Mando was great yet again!

This one has implications that make these events WAY bigger than we may have thought. It's not quite revealed what is going on, but there are mentions of...
clones and "M-counts" i.e. Midichlorians - Force sensitive cloning? Hmmmm....
The episode also had a lot of nice character work and some great old-school action too. The Empire still isn't using guard rails and everyone knows it!

Last edited:
ugh, must resist spoilers til tonight. Stupid early morning work shifts

Hang in there! I always wake up early to watch on Fridays becuase I know the Intenet will be a minefield of spoilers! I like that this board has spoiler tags.

A couple random thoughts on this weeks Mando:

1) I really want some of those cookies.
2) I got a little feeling of deja vu
during that chase scene because just yesterday I watched the episode of Rebels where they rescue Sabine's father.

Anybody see any significance to the kid trying to connect a red wire and blue wire? Bit of lightsaber or "which side of the force?" foreshadowing? My non-Star Wars-loving husband picked up on that, and if he picked up on it, maybe it was indeed intentional lol.[/spoilers]

This doesn't mention Mulan becoming available to all Disney+ users on Dec 4th as was rumoured. Do we know if this is still going to happen?

We've been waiting for this to be release for SO long and if it's not going to be in December I'm going to go out and purchase a DVD copy for about half what Disney+ is charging so that we can finally watch it.

If it doesn't come out in December, somebody goofed up pretty bad in the media department. We definitely would have paid for the rental if I wasn't expecting to be included so quickly.

OMG :sad: :sad: just watched the last episode of One Day At Disney. That really got to me, how many of those amazing talented and skilled people were part of the 28000 recent layoffs?? and Bob Iger saying this at the end
"We are more energized, more motivated, more optimistic about our company's future than we have ever been and thats just fun" OMG what a difference between February 2019 when it was filmed and the series finale in November 2020 :sad:

Back to back bangers. They’ve really steered the ship in an amazing way after Chapter 10. Chapters 11 and 12 show how you can have side mission episodes that also move the story along

during that chase scene because just yesterday I watched the episode of Rebels where they rescue Sabine's father.

Glad I wasnt the only one !!! I need those cookies NOW !!!

Glad I wasnt the only one !!! I need those cookies NOW !!!

they looked like macarons to me.

MACARONS
  • 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
  • 1 cup almond flour, finely ground
  • 1 teaspoon salt, divided
  • 3 egg whites, at room temperature
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 drops blue gel food coloring
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, 2 sticks, at room temperature
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons heavy cream

I was thinking more of the speeder bike scene from Return if the Jedi - even had that close up shot of the trooper foot when he accelerated ... Actually got a ton of references to the OT films

Anybody see any significance to the kid trying to connect a red wire and blue wire? Bit of lightsaber or "which side of the force?" foreshadowing? My non-Star Wars-loving husband picked up on that, and if he picked up on it, maybe it was indeed intentional lol.[/spoilers]

Possible but feels like reading too much into it. Felt more like a fun play on a bomb disarming scene and which color do you cut, etc

Also felt a lot like me instructing my kids to do, well, anything

OMG :sad: :sad: just watched the last episode of One Day At Disney. That really got to me, how many of those amazing talented and skilled people were part of the 28000 recent layoffs?? and Bob Iger saying this at the end
"We are more energized, more motivated, more optimistic about our company's future than we have ever been and thats just fun" OMG what a difference between February 2019 when it was filmed and the series finale in November 2020 :sad:

hate to see it come to a end. This is something that could of gone on forever. I liked it more when they had people that wasn’t famous on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter