Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.small-screen.co.uk/excl...n-talks-marvel-star-mcu-fantastic-four-movie/
Ive never heard of this source, so I’m not sure how much bearing this “news” has, especially if Deadline, Variety, or THR haven’t piggybacked on it, but these two have always been the obvious choices for Reed and Sue, and you don’t have to worry about on screen chemistry because obviously they’re married (Which doesn’t necessarily matter on screen) but they were also great together in a movie where most of their dialogue was extremely intimate using signing and facial expression

I gave it a like yesterday but when I really think about it some more. Susan storm should be played by someone that is gorgeous. Like the Susan storms before. Emily is 37 good looking lady. But not beautiful like Susan has been in the past. If they wanted a older Susan Jessica abba is 39. Kate Mara is 37.

Last edited:
I’d take acting abilities over looks any day of the week. Jessica Alba is not a very good actress. Mara is, but she wasn’t great as Sue. Reed Richards is also not as handsome in the comics as John Krasinski is. Attractiveness is also subjective. While Blunt might not be gorgeous to you, I do find her attractive, and certainly attractive enough to play Sue Storm.

We JUST took advantage of this --- was holding off, as we already have Netflix and Dis +, but deal was too good to pass up !

Im certainly tempted. $120 worth of savings over the next year to deal with commercials if I don’t want commercials, I’ll just upgrade back up to that level

Ugh, haven't watched Mado yet but my phone gave me a google news alert with a spoiler in the title, so that was lovely

Ugh, haven't watched Mado yet but my phone gave me a google news alert with a spoiler in the title, so that was lovely
Eh, I just read all the spoilers and probably won’t watch the episode until Sunday or Monday. But yeah, for those that don’t like spoilers, that definitely sucks. Sorry man!

We JUST took advantage of this --- was holding off, as we already have Netflix and Dis +, but deal was too good to pass up !
It does seem like a good deal. After the first year, is there additional commitment to continue the subscription at the regular price or can you just stop? I couldn’t find anything specific in the terms.

so I am sure I am going to get hate from the this and I am also 100% sure it was because my expectations were too high ...

... but I was kind of let disappointed in the latest Mano episode

though I did legit squeal when she ask about Thrawn

so I am sure I am going to get hate from the this and I am also 100% sure it was because my expectations were too high ...

... but I was kind of let disappointed in the latest Mano episode

though I did legit squeal when she ask about Thrawn
I’d like to know your thoughts as to why? That was my favorite episode yet. I’m a big fan of clone wars and rebels tho which this had a lot of connections too.

I’d like to know your thoughts as to why? That was my favorite episode yet. I’m a big fan of clone wars and rebels tho which this had a lot of connections too.

Putting it in spoilers just to be safe (even though based on Twitter/Facebook apparently no one cares about spoilers)

I think I was disappointed in the ending in that all it led to was now going off on another search to another location ... like, this was a fine stand-alone epidose and cool to see Ahsoka fo course, and like I mentioned, I squealed when she asked aout Thrawn ...

... but felt like so much was building to getting to this episode and it ended with, welp, nothing really changed just now need to go somewhere else instead and I guess I tire of that

... so more the ending than the episode itself I was disappointed in.

the finale to last season is still by far my favorite episode

... does fuel my thought that more than in Mando it will be an Ahsoka live action spin off that becomes the defacto sequel to Rebels)

Putting it in spoilers just to be safe (even though based on Twitter/Facebook apparently no one cares about spoilers)

I think I was disappointed in the ending in that all it led to was now going off on another search to another location ... like, this was a fine stand-alone epidose and cool to see Ahsoka fo course, and like I mentioned, I squealed when she asked aout Thrawn ...

... but felt like so much was building to getting to this episode and it ended with, welp, nothing really changed just now need to go somewhere else instead and I guess I tire of that

... does fuel my thought that more than in Mando it will be an Ahsoka live action spin off that becomes the defacto sequel to Rebels)
That’s fair but I think you can’t have some sort of closure here as this isn’t the end of the season and it’s not the end of the series. Ahsoka will be back. She’s too big of a character not to be. I think it will be interesting to see if other Jedi show up.

I thought a lot changed actually. You got a name, you got some backstory. You still have some things left to find out about Grogu’s past. You also have this balance in him where is he trending dark or light? Ahsoka sensed the dark in him for sure and we have seen periods of “darkness” in past episodes.

Thrawn being including also made me super excited. I wonder if we see any other Rebels tie ins now.

We also are prepping for a meeting with by all accounts Boba Fett.

I would imagine episode 14 is another sort of “spin off” episode and then back into the main journey in 15 as Filoni directed that one.

Last edited:

I'm on hour 5 of a 13 hour shift and trying to navigate my social media during my break has been a challenge, lol

That’s fair but I think you can’t have some sort of closure here as this isn’t the end of the season and it’s not the end of the series. Ahsoka will be back. She’s too big of a character not to be. I think it will be interesting to see if other Jedi show up.

I thought a lot changed actually. You got a name, you got some backstory. You still have some things left to find out about Gorgu’s past. You also have this balance in him where is he trending dark or light? Ahsoka sensed the dark in him for sure and we have seen periods of “darkness” in past episodes.

Thrawn being including also made me super excited. I wonder if we see any other Rebels tie ins now.

We also are prepping for a meeting with by all accounts Boba Fett.

I would imagine episode 14 is another sort of “spin off” episode and then back into the main journey in 15 as Filoni directed that one.
oh, for sure, a lot happened - it was a very good episode - but just left me wanting more at the end

Like, his mission was to find a Jedi, he found one, and now it is, well no, just keep going ... guess i just wished for something more than "ok, you did this task, now by doing so you find out about the next tiny piece of your task."

I am sure a lot of it was my expectations for the episode was skyhigh and I wanted it to be perfect and, to me, it fell short of that - doesn't' mean I didn't think it was very good

I mean, a "very good" episode of the Mandelorian is still better than like 99% of other Star Wars stuff out there - just not on board with those saying it was the best episode ever, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!