Disney Mom Panel

Before I entered the contest, I emailed and changed my email address. I got confirmation back that my user name and email address linked are....and it was the correct answer. Then I entered. I also have another email account for DVC...and there is nothing there. There is nothing stopping an email coming through...I get them all the time from Disney...so, I just have not been emailed....BTW, my previous post was meant in fun...sorry some didn't get it...

For the 1/2 rejects like myself, perhaps they are just gathing a pool of alternates just in case they can't get 12 from those 'selected'. I have no doubt they have very, very specific criteria, and in case they are short, they probably have a reserve pool.

Wishful thinking?

For the 1/2 rejects like myself, perhaps they are just gathing a pool of alternates just in case they can't get 12 from those 'selected'. I have no doubt they have very, very specific criteria, and in case they are short, they probably have a reserve pool.

Wishful thinking?

I like that thought! I am really disappointed that they couldn't send an e-mail to everyone that entered. All of us whether we are finalists or not spent a significant amount of time writing our essays and let's face it most of us are great customers for them...spending a ton of money every year on vacations! I'm not sure how they selected the finalists or what they based their decisions on but I am sure that there was some sort of key word search to narrow down what they actually read. Maybe next time I'll just write an essay with 100 key words since obviously the fact that I have been there more than 20 times and stayed on site all but 2 times didn't really matter to them!

It would have been fun!! But, the more I think about it, maybe it was a good thing that I wasn't selected since as I stay at home mom do I really need another job that I wouldn't be getting paid for????

Good luck to all of you who have moved on!! I must really stop checking my e-mail, it is driving me crazy!:banana:

Please keep us up to date on how the contest progresses! I will be there that week in December so maybe I will see some of the promos that they will be doing with the winners!:thumbsup2

Didn't read all responses but wanted to chime in that my response went into my spam folder. Did everyone check that?

I just got a reply about my stationary not working- they told me it is incompatible with my apple computer- :sad1:

I'm glad to hear they are responding to emails. I can only imagine how many they must be sifting through right now ("I never received a response", etc.)!!

Too bad the stationary doesn't work with your Apple computer. Hopefully you can find another PC to where it can be used.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter