Disney Mom Panel

ndgqccmiller

Mouseketeer
When do you think they will announce the winners. With as many people from the boards, somebody has to be a winner. What an awesome experience. Not just the trip but being able to talk about Disney to others everyday. Wait we all do that anyway. Okay the trip would be the icing on the cake!

For some reason I think that it was this week that they were supposed to notify the moms chosen to go onto the next round. Good luck to everyone that entered!

I think the Disney page said that people who were chosen to go to the next round would be notified via email on or before November 2. Would be nice to find out earlier, I don't think it will be earlier just becasue they closed earlier than expected since they also ended up with twice the amount of applications they originally were gogn to accept. Now they have more time to go over them all.

I hope they announce it soon! With the free trip being in December, that doesn't give all us planaholics who entered this contest much time to plan. It will be hard to get ADR's on such short notice!

I think the contest was suppose to end October 15 and we wouldn't hear if we've won until November.

It was supposed to end Oct. 5, but it ended early when they got 10,000 entries.

I'm still thinking the December trip is more of an orientation for the panelists and the free family trip will be at the time of your choice at a later date.

I agree I think the first trip will be a training trip and then you will get to choose a date for your family. How awesome would it be to be a winner!

The entries were to end on Oct. 5 with the winners announced around November 2. I doubt that we'll hear anything before next week I mean 10,000entries are a lot to go through! :surfweb: I also think that the trip in December is training, etc. since 4 weeks isn't really enough time to get everyone in the party off of work, etc.

Oh well, I keep checking the boards to see if anyone had received an email yet. Glad to hear that no one has -- gives me hope that it could still be me! ;) :rotfl:

I keep hoping to hear too....I agree that someone from the dis has to be one of the "chosen"

I also think the December trip is an orientation, etc, but I think it is the only trip that the winners will get. I could be wrong.
Anne

I too was under the impression that there was only one trip offered, and that was 12/6 ... but I'll be anxious to hear if anyone is chosen.

Good luck:wizard:

Subscribing. There are too many of these threads to keep track of. I really hope someone from the Dis gets chosen! :banana:

My impression is that the training trip IS the trip you win. I wouldn't worry about ADRs as I am sure they will take care of you.

Also, I was also under the impression that they will be contacting interested applicants soon, probably this week, and thereafter narrowing it down to the finalists.

I do not think they are picking the panel based only on the 300 word initial application. I thought they would contact semi-finalists for more information and narrow it down to the finalists from there.

There are many, many of us hoping and praying that we are chosen to move to the next round of interviews for the panel. I have a feeling it will be today sometime that people are notified. At least I HOPE it's today!
:confused:

Does anyone still have the actual link to the Mom's Panel webpage on Disney.com? I can't seen to find it anymore. I think somewhere on that page they had a link to the Official Rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter