Disney Mom Panel

If anyone is planning on writing a letter about the lack of a response please let me know...I would be interested in sending one also and would like the e-mail address - I would not complain...just making sure there system is working. thanks!

I finally got my rejection email. It was sent to me on Friday the 19th @ 12:40 PM. I can finally forget about it! popcorn::

I'm also a DVC member. I mentioned on another thread that on the rules it said something about not being able to enter if you had a interest in Disney. I paused for a moment because I wondered if that included DVC. We also have some stock. :confused3

Well I just got mt rejection letter, better than nothing at all! Perhaps we will be involved in something else, congrats to all who moved on!

Another reject here! :teeth: I feel so much better now that I got the stupid email! :lmao:

:dance3: Good luck to the winners! :dance3:

Thanks for the support the past few days, my fellow rejects!!! :grouphug:

-Michelle

I got my rejection email yesterday. I can't wait to see who the finalists are and/or who they choose! It would have been an AMAZING opportunity I would have thoroughly enjoyed.

I did follow up with the offer in the email and applied to be on the screening panel. We'll see where that takes me! popcorn::

got the rejection email today, wonder what exactly they were looking for, I knew somehow I wouldnt be picked, though it sure woulda been fun!

I got my rejection email yesterday. I can't wait to see who the finalists are and/or who they choose! It would have been an AMAZING opportunity I would have thoroughly enjoyed.

I did follow up with the offer in the email and applied to be on the screening panel. We'll see where that takes me! popcorn::

I didnt get any offer to be on any screening panel, could you elaborate on the details of that?

Sorry...just went back to check. It wasn't in my rejection email but it was in a separate email I got at the same time from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

Here is some text from the email:
Do you enjoy offering your opinion and spreading the word on
movies, TV shows and more? If so, read on!

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment invites you to participate in the Disney Screening Room, an online community of moms with children under 13 throughout the U.S. In this private, exclusive community you'll spend 5-15 minutes per week serving as an advisor to Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, discussing a wide variety of topics relating to your life, lifestyle, home entertainment habits, interests, experiences, and more. In addition, you'll receive Amazon.com gift certificates and other surprises for doing so!

Another reject here! :teeth: I feel so much better now that I got the stupid email! :lmao:

:dance3: Good luck to the winners! :dance3:

Thanks for the support the past few days, my fellow rejects!!! :grouphug:

-Michelle

NO WAY Michelle!!! No Fair!!:confused3 It must have something to do with the being a dvc member. I'm really shocked! I wish I could see the essays
that people wrote, it would be interesting I think!:rolleyes1

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Another reject here. Got my letter this afternoon.
Feeling sorry for myself and looking for chocolate, any kind of chocolate to sooth my sorrow.

I belong to another disney newsgroup, too.

I saw on there...there were two letters sent out, for the rejections.

Some had this paragraph and some didn't.

Mine had it. How many other people had it, too??

Because of the incredible passion you and so many others have shown for Walt Disney World Resort®, we've been inspired to explore more concepts for programs -- beyond the Moms Panel -- to engage moms and dads like you who want to share their passion for the Parks. We plan to follow up with you in the near future with more details.

Because of the incredible passion you and so many others have shown for Walt Disney World Resort®, we've been inspired to explore more concepts for programs -- beyond the Moms Panel -- to engage moms and dads like you who want to share their passion for the Parks. We plan to follow up with you in the near future with more details.

I had this paragraph, as well.

I got one like the one above as well. I would be interested in seeing what the other rejection letter looked like.

There were TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF LETTERS SENT OUT???
Yeah, mine had that!

There's hope? For Something??? :yay:

It was in mine too.

FINALLY got my reject letter today. I feel better knowing. Looks like about 20(ish) people have made it to round 2. Congratulations to them.

I hope Disney actually "follows up in the near future".

Yes, my letter had that paragraph. Do we know for SURE that there were letters that didn't??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter