Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have the LILO and Stitch characters and couple of Incredibles but no Mulan so we will have to see. Still looking forward to it.
That's where I am. In past Tower events you were able to get a character during the event (which is how I got Elastigirl) but pretty much no chance of getting the top prize (which is why I don't have Jack Jack or the Mayor or anyone else awarded during the event). I'm reading that Nani, Elastigirl and Mulan will be the "bonus" characters offered. Not sure I'll get anything from this one. Maybe Mulan. I am hoping I don't fall into a limbo where I already have the offered characters, but still not enough regular ones (I only have Tinkerbell from Peter Pan) to actually get the top prize. We shall see.

I only have Shang Li from the Mulan collection because my phone crashed at the beginning of that event and I got so far behind that he was the only one I managed to get so I'm excited Mulan may be attainable for me to get.

That's where I am. In past Tower events you were able to get a character during the event (which is how I got Elastigirl) but pretty much no chance of getting the top prize (which is why I don't have Jack Jack or the Mayor or anyone else awarded during the event). I'm reading that Nani, Elastigirl and Mulan will be the "bonus" characters offered. Not sure I'll get anything from this one. Maybe Mulan. I am hoping I don't fall into a limbo where I already have the offered characters, but still not enough regular ones (I only have Tinkerbell from Peter Pan) to actually get the top prize. We shall see.

I got Jack Jack but not Mayor. So will probably require me to keep up with everything and save my refreshes until the third part.i was not excited by Mayor so did not work as hard as I did for JackJack

I'll be in WDW 2/1-2/4 also. Most of my time will be spent at ESPN watching dance, but I'm still getting a little park time in. I guess I have to stick to more of the unpopular rides. But at least I will be away from the snow and freezing cold.

Game news.
Characters for the 1st round: Toy Story - Buzz, Hamm, Rex, Sarge, and Bo Peep
From Cinderella - Prince Charming, Drizella, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine
From Mickey/Peter Pan - Daisy, Goofy, John Darling, Pete, Pluto, and Tinker Bell
From Lilo&Stitch - Angel, Cobra, Jumba, Lilo, Pleakley and Stitch. Nani is the Featured Character

To Earn refreshments - Mickey in Lunar Costume, Bullseye, Jessie, and Woody. Also you can try for them from the Magical Chests or try to get the new Legendary Attraction Reflections of China from a Platinum Chest. (Those won't happen)

For those who missed older events, there is a chance to get Nani, Elastigirl, and Mulan, plus some attractions. The final character is CriKee.

Good luck.

I'll be in WDW 2/1-2/4 also. Most of my time will be spent at ESPN watching dance, but I'm still getting a little park time in. I guess I have to stick to more of the unpopular rides. But at least I will be away from the snow and freezing cold.

Game news.
From Cinderella - Prince Charming, Drizella, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine
From Mickey/Peter Pan - Daisy, Goofy, John Darling, Pete, Pluto, and Tinker Bell
From Lilo&Stitch - Angel, Cobra, Jumba, Lilo, Pleakley and Stitch. Nani is the Featured Character

To Earn refreshments - Mickey in Lunar Costume, Bullseye, Jessie, and Woody. Also you can try for them from the Magical Chests or try to get the new Legendary Attraction Reflections of China from a Platinum Chest. (Those won't happen)

For those who missed older events, there is a chance to get Nani, Elastigirl, and Mulan, plus some attractions. The final character is CriKee.

Good luck.

My main focus this time around is on Mulan in both games,but I don't have Nani or Elastigirl in Windows.

BTW,those of you wondering why I play on two devices is mainly because of the charging issues with my iPad. Once I can get completely caught up on Windows,I'll delete the iOS version and never buy another Apple product as long as I live.

so did anyone else see the start of a firecracker tapper event? I found two firecrackers and then no more and see nothing about the event

is my game just cookoo?

My main focus this time around is on Mulan in both games,but I don't have Nani or Elastigirl in Windows.

BTW,those of you wondering why I play on two devices is mainly because of the charging issues with my iPad. Once I can get completely caught up on Windows,I'll delete the iOS version and never buy another Apple product as long as I live.
Here here! Get off that ridiculous Apple bandwagon.

Game news.

Good luck.
We just got back from WDW on Sunday and prior to Festival of the Arts starting at Epcot, our week was not crowded at all. We have been to Disney from Jan to early March and this was the least crowded we’ve seen it in recent years. Our first day was the last day of the marathon but we stayed at Epcot and the crowds were minimal. We walked on to many rides. Even Soarin had only a 20 min wait at one point. I’ve never seen that before. There’s hope that you’ll be able to get some good rides in.

so did anyone else see the start of a firecracker tapper event? I found two firecrackers and then no more and see nothing about the event

is my game just cookoo?

I saw the pop-up. I'll admit I wasn't really looking for firecrackers as I usually start events later, but I didn't notice any at all when I was going around doing my other tasks.

I really hope this Tower Challenge isn't as impossible as the last. I'm just not able to log in every two hours to reset the characters, and that was pretty much what you had to do last time to get the Mayor (whom I missed). I am missing Mulan as I couldn't participate in that event, so I think I'll make her my goal and consider it a bonus if I get anything else. It will be nice to at least have the main character.

is my game just cookoo?

Nope, same here. Have only found 2 or 3 and the reward leaderboard shows no score, so I have no idea how many I found.

So far, off to a bad start for the tower challenge. Had to run an errand 10 minutes before it began and couldn’t start it until a few minutes ago. Brought back my token collector which was fine. Then for some stupid reason I brought everyone home, thinking it was a regular event and had to find the characters that collect EC. :confused3 On a positive note, I’m over 1/10 of the way from being able to buy my first Cup of tea with my 22 MLificent Coins. :rotfl:

The rollout is glitching too. The display shows that you sent fewer characters than you actually did. The interns say it is a display error only. Lots of comments on this glitch on their Facebook.

The rollout is glitching too. The display shows that you sent fewer characters than you actually did. The interns say it is a display error only. Lots of comments on this glitch on their Facebook.
Hmm I haven’t had this happen but I just sent my first group of characters.

The event has been active for 4 hours and the top person on the leader board has 13000 points. How?

The event has been active for 4 hours and the top person on the leader board has 13000 points. How?

The leader on my board has 38,014. Second place has 13,009. I've managed to get 1,284 with one collection. I sent Nani off on her first quest before I saw that she was the featured character.

I saw that too. I sent Minnie out, but afterwards, the display showed that slot as empty.

So...I'm not going to complain. It looks like some people had "Event Ended" and were given a gem and lost everything they had.

This is not going smoothly.

Wow the firecrackers are tough to spot!

Also, the leaderboard is clearly full of cheaters. Gem hacks probably

I just read the event message in my game mailbox, and it says the firecrackers do not count toward the leaderboard event; they only earn extra event credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter