• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Nice! We don’t get there until Monday and stay until Sunday

Just curious...is January usually a good time to visit WDW (mild weather, fewer crowds, etc.)?

My DD and her DH will be at WDW Friday but they are just squeezing in a quick day trip while visiting his family in Florida.

Just curious...is January usually a good time to visit WDW (mild weather, fewer crowds, etc.)?

My DD and her DH will be at WDW Friday but they are just squeezing in a quick day trip while visiting his family in Florida.
I’m not sure. This is our first time going in January. We really like the last week of feb/first week of March. But I think pretty much the whole year is busy now. You just have to pick what works for your schedule, what weather you like, and go in with a plan

I’m not sure. This is our first time going in January. We really like the last week of feb/first week of March. But I think pretty much the whole year is busy now. You just have to pick what works for your schedule, what weather you like, and go in with a plan

It can get stupid cold at times in January. Another to remember is to avoid the week of the marathon and MLK Day weekend if you are looking for lower crowds. But as @Haley R mentioned, the days of traditionally lower crowd periods are firmly on our rear view mirror at this point. It might not be summer crowded, but it's still crowded.

Last edited:

It can get stupid cold at times in January. Another to remember is to avoid the week of the marathon and MLK Day weekend if you are looking for lower crowds.
Well we are avoiding both of those but I’m expecting a busy weekend next weekend with a dance competition

In 2014, I knew the Patriots would not be in the Superbowl so we planned a trip to WDW spanning that weekend. Crowds were great all week but Superbowl Sunday in the Magic Kingdom was surreal. I felt like men were a clear minority and wait times were short or basically walk on the whole day.

Lol I think that’s January/February for the Brazil crowd. There literally is always something going on now at wdw. I just go in expecting it

I grew up in Central Florida when WDW was started. It was really tough back then as they were still learning how to handle crowds and heat. But January and February was still my favorite time in the kingdoms. The next week is due to be cooler then normal but should be decent. Crowds are usually less then waiting for Spring Break or Summer unless it is an event weekend like a marathon weekend. So enjoy your time and don’t play the game much, play WDW live instead.:dogdance:

Those are the sets involved,yes. I believe the characters are Mulan,Nani and Elastigirl.

Wonderful. I don't have any of those characters or anyone from those groups. Oh, well, I can keep working on leveling up the Tremaines and getting enough ears to welcome Judy.

Wonderful. I don't have any of those characters or anyone from those groups. Oh, well, I can keep working on leveling up the Tremaines and getting enough ears to welcome Judy.
Those will probably be the premium sets, although other character sets are always included. While I wouldn't put it past those morons, I don't think the interns would create an event that would completely eliminate a segment of their players.

I have Nani but not the other two. I only got Nani from pure luck out of a chest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter