• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

That’s when you go to the bathroom and check in on your Kingdom :cool1:
Lol I probably will do that. I’ll mostly be on my phone playing the fp refresh game. I’ll have to restrain myself some because this trip is supposed to be “more relaxing”

I've finished the quest where you had to make the Zootopia building and now Nick Wilde is yet another character I'm working on now. And Anastasia seems to be quite elusive with that feather token I've almost finished her but so far nothing on that end I have send Hamm to get it but I dunno no luck with Anastasia at the moment. Currently just getting more magic for Violet as well as Mulan to level them up.

Got a fountain of some sort from the daily chest that was 200 elixirs to trade in, got another fountain of some sort from the platinum chest I "won" for being 4th in the umbrella tappers that was worth only 450. Seems worth it. Just let me buy Steam Boat Willie instead, how about that

Got a fountain of some sort from the daily chest that was 200 elixirs to trade in, got another fountain of some sort from the platinum chest I "won" for being 4th in the umbrella tappers that was worth only 450. Seems worth it. Just let me buy Steam Boat Willie instead, how about that

Sooo..congrats on being so high in the challenge and commiserations on not winning SBW...at least yet.
I was on an active leaderboard yet again (seems to happen no matter how long I delay starting) and the top two players had the maximum score of 300 (if my math’s right) with everyone else showing in the top fifty having mid-to-high 200s.
Lots of dedicated players who must set 4-hour alarms for the 5-day challenge...or need a lot less sleep than I do.

Last edited:

Well, had the silly notion that the whole umbrella event could be worth it if I got SBW in the Platinum chest - but of course I just got a planter .... after having gotten a planter yesterday from the platinum chest I got from the reward streak. hope you like them Merlin!

Did see the alert at the bottom of the screen saying "New Event in 1d 22h" so looks like the tower challenge starts Friday at 10am

Last edited:
Sooo..congrats on being so high in the challenge and commiserations on not winning SBW...at least yet.
I was on an active leaderboard yet again (seems to happen no matter how long I delay starting) and the top two players had the maximum score of 300 (if my math’s right) with everyone else showing in the top fifty having mid-to-high 200s.
Lots of dedicated players who must set 4-hour alarms for the 5-day challenge...or need a lot less sleep than I do.

The way I do it with events is I get the calendar reward, and then before starting the event I always set my phone to airplane mode for then next like 46 hours, so that I don't miss any calendar streaks but am able to collect for the event and have those built in when I fist get to a leader board.

I did that for this event and had 180 umbrella's and was in 3rd place. Many of the top 50 on my leader board had under 100

Well, had the silly notion that the whole umbrella event could be worth it if I got SBW in the Platinum chest - but of course I just got a planter .... after having gotten a planter yesterday from the platinum chest I got from the reward streak. hope you like them Merlin!

Did see the alert at the bottom of the screen saying "New Event in 1d 22h" so looks like the tower challenge starts Thursday at 10am
Friday at 10am?

I know I’m in the minority, but I am excited for the tower challenge and I’m glad it’s starting on Friday.

I wouldn't want them all the time but I generally like them as you can get a new character and there are no "premium" elements so no gems to use, etc.

I am not crazy about having to be online to play (especially as I have some travel next week)

I wouldn't want them all the time but I generally like them as you can get a new character and there are no "premium" elements so no gems to use, etc.

I am not crazy about having to be online to play (especially as I have some travel next week)
Yeah this is how I’m feeling. With us being in wdw next week I might not do great in the tower challenge

I like them because it allows me to build up more gems before a gem-using event starts. Plus, since I'm not a newer player who needs to spend EC on missing buildings or characters, I never have a problem getting enough EC to get the new character.

yeah, you are right - I am all messed up with days of the week this week ... with the holiday this past Monday, but I wound up working through the long weekend so I have no idea what day it is

Sorry about that
Monday holidays always throw off my work week mindset so I'm right there with ya.

I know I’m in the minority, but I am excited for the tower challenge and I’m glad it’s starting on Friday.
Don’t think your in the minority and think a large number of players, especially newer ones, look forward to them Luckily, for the upcoming one, it feels like we had a decent amount of space between them. Some of the previous breaks between events felt like they were much shorter.

Like I’ve said before, I think tower challange are great for newer players, or casual ones who might have missed some of the characters/buildings that are being offered. As someone who has all characters and every, non-platinum attraction, though, I’m not a big fan of the structure. The 3 stages just feel like they take to long and devided to get the only thing I need, the new character. Ideally, I’d love it if the the tower events be previous characters/attractions and the new character would be part of content update. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter