Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amex is offering $25 back for joining Sams club so I am debating joining (I belong to BJs currently). Of course I can't see the price of the gift cards without a membership, but I did notice that the Disney card said free Email delivery... Do they do digital cards? If they do I'm all in!

Amex is offering $25 back for joining Sams club so I am debating joining (I belong to BJs currently). Of course I can't see the price of the gift cards without a membership, but I did notice that the Disney card said free Email delivery... Do they do digital cards? If they do I'm all in!

They do! I JUST bought one. Physical cards are a little cheaper - $47.98 for a physical $50 card vs $48.98 for electronic. $500 gift cards are the same price ($484.98). They only have electronic cards in $50 or $500.

They do! I JUST bought one. Physical cards are a little cheaper - $47.98 for a physical $50 card vs $48.98 for electronic. $500 gift cards are the same price ($484.98). They only have electronic cards in $50 or $500.
That is awesome! Thanks.
I get 3% back on my BOA card for online purchases so it's worth it to buy online for me plus... the hope that maybe it will get the extra from Rakuten or RMN (doubtful but it never hurts to try right?)

That is awesome! Thanks.
I get 3% back on my BOA card for online purchases so it's worth it to buy online for me plus... the hope that maybe it will get the extra from Rakuten or RMN (doubtful but it never hurts to try right?)
Ibotta usually pays out on sams club when you buy gc.

That is awesome! Thanks.
When I was stocking up on Disney cards, I would go through a portal to Raise to buy Walmart cards with my BOA 3% card, and then use those cards to buy Disney cards at Sam's.

When I was stocking up on Disney cards, I would go through a portal to Raise to buy Walmart cards with my BOA 3% card, and then use those cards to buy Disney cards at Sam's.
I like it! Thanks for the tip.

DH is iffy on joining Sams since we have the BJ's card so we are going there this weekend to check it out. It is close to me at work so I can grab gas cheaper. To me the biggest perk is the e-giftcard. I have heard horror stories about BJs mailing the physical cards and if they don't show up they wipe their hands of it. At least with Best Buy I can order it and pick it up in the store.

So I'm sure you are all keeping up with DoC, this is a MUST read!

Q4 2019 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom, Discover, Dividend, Cash+)

This is super juicy for Discover card holders:
"Also, buying Target gift cards at Target and Target.com does not earn rewards with the REDcard, but will earn 5% with this Discover promo. I expect Target to run their annual holiday 10% off Target gift cards sale, and the Discover card will be useful for to bring the total savings up to 15%." ::yes::

LINK

Q4 2019 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions (Freedom, Discover, Dividend, Cash+)

"Also, buying Target gift cards at Target and Target.com does not earn rewards with the REDcard, but will earn 5% with this Discover promo. I expect Target to run their annual holiday 10% off Target gift cards sale, and the Discover card will be useful for to bring the total savings up to 15%." ::yes::

LINK
Ooooo I need to save this one! When do they usually do the 10%? Around Black Friday?

Question about using Walmart gift cards to pay for Disney gift cards on sams club online. I cannot figure out how to use the cents on my gift cards. It's driving me crazy! It will allow me to enter full dollars only, nothing after a decimal. Is there something I'm missing? Or am I going to have to buy something cheap at an actual Walmart store to use up all the leftover cents I'm going to have?

Ooooo I need to save this one! When do they usually do the 10%? Around Black Friday?

Last year, this one day sale was on Sunday, Dec 2, 2018
Here's what the ad looked like...
This was ONLY valid on Target Gift Cards. You were allowed to buy up to $300 per household. You cannot use Target gc towards this purchase.

Be sure to read what happened to those who bought more than allowed!
Target Deactivating Some Gift Cards Bought on the 10%-Off Sale
LINK

Last edited:
Last year, this one day sale was on Sunday, Dec 2, 2018
Here's what the ad looked like...
View attachment 436829
This was ONLY valid on Target Gift Cards. You were allowed to buy up to $300 per household. You cannot use Target gc towards this purchase.

Be sure to read what happened to those who bought more than allowed!
Target Deactivating Some Gift Cards Bought on the 10%-Off Sale
LINK
I did this last year, managed to get $400. But I bought $435 and the $35 was deactivated. Weird. I used the $400 on a PS4 and it went through, so I guess it's one of those YMMV. Still, $300 is a good savings for things that never go on sale!

LINK
Just to clarify, this is for buying actual merchandise at Target, not Disney gift cards which can't be purchased with a target gift card.

That is awesome! Thanks.

I have over $80 in cash back pending from RMN through buying gift cards online at Sam's. My past purchases have paid out so I have every hope these will too.

Question about using Walmart gift cards to pay for Disney gift cards on sams club online. I cannot figure out how to use the cents on my gift cards. It's driving me crazy! It will allow me to enter full dollars only, nothing after a decimal. Is there something I'm missing? Or am I going to have to buy something cheap at an actual Walmart store to use up all the leftover cents I'm going to have?

I can't remember if I've applied gift cards with cents lately, most of mine are even amounts earned through Swagbucks, etc... but I think on the payment with gift card page you click on a card and type in how much of that card's value you want to apply to the order. Try entering the amount without any decimals, so $25.32 would be 2532. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what the problem is?

I can't remember if I've applied gift cards with cents lately, most of mine are even amounts earned through Swagbucks, etc... but I think on the payment with gift card page you click on a card and type in how much of that card's value you want to apply to the order. Try entering the amount without any decimals, so $25.32 would be 2532. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what the problem is?

Thanks I'll try that. I usually start out with full dollar amounts, but since the Disney gc are discounted at sams, I end up with decimals leftover on the second or third Walmart card I use, which I'm then applying to a subsequent order.

RMN is currently offering 5% cashback on in-store purchases at Target and Walmart. You have to scan your receipt, so it probably won’t work for GC; but if you shop there anyways it would be a nice bonus.

Thank you I have to go both places this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter