Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, this is for buying actual merchandise at Target, not Disney gift cards which can't be purchased with a target gift card.
No, this is for buying Target Gift Cards at 15% off during the One Day Sale.
You will not be able to purchase third party gift cards like Disney, prepaid Visa's etc. And the purchased Target GC's will be activated a few days after purchase that can be used on merchandise.

Has anyone tried using a Game Stop gift card for another gift card lately? I have some Game Stop gift cards I would like to trade for Shell gas cards for our trip. I also have some Macy's gift cards left over from the holidays if anyone knows how I could put them to good use towards our next Disney trip!!

I did this last year, managed to get $400. But I bought $435 and the $35 was deactivated. Weird. I used the $400 on a PS4 and it went through, so I guess it's one of those YMMV. Still, $300 is a good savings for things that never go on sale!
I just went in store with my husband and we used 2 different cards each and went thru different lines, and got $1200 worth.

Question about using Walmart gift cards to pay for Disney gift cards on sams club online. I cannot figure out how to use the cents on my gift cards. It's driving me crazy! It will allow me to enter full dollars only, nothing after a decimal. Is there something I'm missing? Or am I going to have to buy something cheap at an actual Walmart store to use up all the leftover cents I'm going to have?
I had this same thing happen to me. If I remember, I was able to get the cents added only after I saved and I think went to review, without the added decimals, and then went back to edit. When I went back to edit, it had added .00 to each amount and I was able to change the amount to the actual amount I needed. Hope this helps!

Has anyone tried using a Game Stop gift card for another gift card lately? I have some Game Stop gift cards I would like to trade for Shell gas cards for our trip. I also have some Macy's gift cards left over from the holidays if anyone knows how I could put them to good use towards our next Disney trip!!

You can try but IIRC it's very YMMV. They definitely stopped working on Amazon cards. If you already have the cards, I would try but I wouldn't purchase cards to transfer.

Question... Next month when the discover category is walmart.com and the others, can I buy 1500 worth of walmart cards to use at sams? Since Sams isnt included this year

I had this same thing happen to me. If I remember, I was able to get the cents added only after I saved and I think went to review, without the added decimals, and then went back to edit. When I went back to edit, it had added .00 to each amount and I was able to change the amount to the actual amount I needed. Hope this helps!

I will try it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter