Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this same thing happen to me. If I remember, I was able to get the cents added only after I saved and I think went to review, without the added decimals, and then went back to edit. When I went back to edit, it had added .00 to each amount and I was able to change the amount to the actual amount I needed. Hope this helps!

This finally worked! I had to add all my gc, then input a whole number on each one, then click on the "add more cards" button, then cancel out of that. Then I had to highlight the "00" after the period and put in the cents. Couldn't just click and backspace and enter, that didn't work. Oh man. What an ordeal. And the one card that had less than a dollar I couldn't do it because there was no full dollar amount I could input originally. So I've got $0.32 that I'll have to figure out how to use in a Walmart store at some point. But at least now I know. Thank you so much!

This finally worked! I had to add all my gc, then input a whole number on each one, then click on the "add more cards" button, then cancel out of that. Then I had to highlight the "00" after the period and put in the cents. Couldn't just click and backspace and enter, that didn't work. Oh man. What an ordeal. And the one card that had less than a dollar I couldn't do it because there was no full dollar amount I could input originally. So I've got $0.32 that I'll have to figure out how to use in a Walmart store at some point. But at least now I know. Thank you so much!
So glad you got it to work!

Raise is offering 3% off of everything with code “click” - up to $20 savings. Top cash back has 3% off at Raise too, but they also have 10% off Southwest and Hotels through Raise. Could make a good deal.

Last edited:
Question about using Walmart gift cards to pay for Disney gift cards on sams club online. I cannot figure out how to use the cents on my gift cards. It's driving me crazy! It will allow me to enter full dollars only, nothing after a decimal. Is there something I'm missing? Or am I going to have to buy something cheap at an actual Walmart store to use up all the leftover cents I'm going to have?
This has been driving me nuts as well. I'm going to pull up your solution next time I order :)

Check your Amex offers for a 15% back at Lowe's on up to $100 purchase. I had this on my Amex Blue (free version) and on all my authorized users on my Amex Blue.
Let us know if AMEX lets it go through and gives you the credit. Gift cards were one of the exclusions. If it works I'll send DH to grab one. He got the offer, I didn't.
I was happy to see these on 2 of our amex cards yesterday. @Bonnie1222 historically, the Amex spend $x at "x store" and get "x" back do work on GCs. I've done it many times (Lowe's, Staples, BB, BB&B, etc...) and so have many others on this board. It should work fine.

No Sam's Dosh here in upstate SC :(

On another note, wanted to ask if anyone has ever gotten CB for DGC at Sam's online via TCB? I've used eBates for years and it would never work. RMN seems to be working (for now) but does TCB work on GCs????

ok.... I'm reading the DoC article on stacking the Sams offer for membership..... and wondering exactly how I'm supposed to do this.... if I go thru the amex link, how do I also go thru any of the other links for an extra $ back? And Dosh.... is this for real? I have to link a cc (that would be my amex) and they keep that? I have the save $5 on sams,plus $1 for adding a card.....thanks

ok.... I'm reading the DoC article on stacking the Sams offer for membership..... and wondering exactly how I'm supposed to do this.... if I go thru the amex link, how do I also go thru any of the other links for an extra $ back? And Dosh.... is this for real? I have to link a cc (that would be my amex) and they keep that? I have the save $5 on sams,plus $1 for adding a card.....thanks
I know nothing about Dosh (1st day on this thread), but I have never seen an Amex offer that requires use of Amex offer link. They literally just need to see the particular vendor and purchase (or multiple purchases depending on offer fine print) total to trigger the cash back. Chase is a lot more finicky in my experience.

So the Freedom card by Chase is giving 5% cash back using Chase Pay starting Oct 1. I was trying to figure out a website where I could buy already discounted Disney gift cards and then get 5% cash back on top of that. BJ's doesn't seem to offer Chase Pay. I tried adding a card to Sam's Club, but check out didn't seem to have an option for Chase Pay either. I know the deal doesn't start til October, but i'm trying to plan ahead! ;)

I'm pretty sure the answer it no, but I figure why not ask to be sure. a friend has convinced me to add Ibotta to my list of apps.

If I have Ibotta offers for specific items (say Visine) for $1.50 back, then RMN has 5% in store for CVS. Can I redeem my coupon for Ibotta (best amount back so I made sure to do that first) and then go and later today scan my receipt into RMN to get the 5%?

i currently need to buy 2 gift cards for purpose other than Disney lol. I will be buying a restaurant gc and one other. does BB still pay out with thei QR code? What about their own rewards back? I received a 10% back if i use their CC. I have not gone to best buy in months and i know its for a reason but i can't recall why.

Any other ways to get a discount or cash back on physical gift cards I can buy in store. Thanks

I'm pretty sure the answer it no, but I figure why not ask to be sure. a friend has convinced me to add Ibotta to my list of apps.

If I have Ibotta offers for specific items (say Visine) for $1.50 back, then RMN has 5% in store for CVS. Can I redeem my coupon for Ibotta (best amount back so I made sure to do that first) and then go and later today scan my receipt into RMN to get the 5%?
yes, because Ibotta isn't a coupon, its a cash back app. You have to scan your receipt in and you'll get 1.50 back. then you scan the same into RMN

yes, because Ibotta isn't a coupon, its a cash back app. You have to scan your receipt in and you'll get 1.50 back. then you scan the same into RMN
Wait... So I can double dip in this case? AWESOME I mean the extra 5% isn't much... but all those "not much" items can add up :D

Wait... So I can double dip in this case? AWESOME I mean the extra 5% isn't much... but all those "not much" items can add up :D
I have done it with ibotta and other apps. Since you aren't using a physical coupon, you are just submitting your receipt to two diff apps, I can't see why it wouldn't work. I scan one receipt into like 4 diff apps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter