Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the happy card deal at kroger, $10 came off instantly. Didn't have any other items.
A $10/$10 catalina printed but doesn't work on Gcs...i tried lol.
Okay so you got the Happy card for $40 and received a $10/10 off coupon? I saw the ad posted in here and it said $10 off groceries if you buy a $50 Happy Card. I just went grocery shopping that should last a few weeks and don’t want to have to buy more groceries right now.

Okay so you got the Happy card for $40 and received a $10/10 off coupon? I saw the ad posted in here and it said $10 off groceries if you buy a $50 Happy Card. I just went grocery shopping that should last a few weeks and don’t want to have to buy more groceries right now.

Correct. So $10 off instantly and $10 off later. No need to buy anything else.

Dosh is doing a limited time 10% cash back at select Walmart stores thru Sunday. I had a few items to pick up and I put in a $50 Disney GC. Instantly got the 10% in my Dosh wallet for full purchase amount.

Dosh is doing a limited time 10% cash back at select Walmart stores thru Sunday. I had a few items to pick up and I put in a $50 Disney GC. Instantly got the 10% in my Dosh wallet for full purchase amount.
Do you think you can you get a Walmart gift card or Sam's gift card to use at Sam's?

Correct. So $10 off instantly and $10 off later. No need to buy anything else.

BTW if you the $10/$10 catalina prints, combine it with the $10/$50 grocery coupon in the app. $50 worth of groceries for $30.
Thanks that’s an even better deal with the Catalina coupon. I was going to wait to use my Visa gift card to see if any better Happy deals come up. This is to good to pass up.

I see the banner but it's not listed in the "nearby" section. That means I'm out of luck, right?

BTW if you the $10/$10 catalina prints, combine it with the $10/$50 grocery coupon in the app. $50 worth of groceries for $30.

I cant seem to find the 10/50 grocery coupon in the app? I have the $10 off $50 happy card coupon. My Kroger is really small, no gas station and last time I checked 2 weeks ago no Happy Cards. But maybe they have started stocking them!

Sam's has their variable load Amex cards up to $500 with a $4.94 activation charge.....I just got a $500 one and got the 2% dosh credit...still waiting to see if I get the 5% Uber credit

Last edited:
It disappears after you use it.
Do yo have to activate it in the app or is is automatically loaded in your account? I have multiple family members with accounts who said they don’t care if I use their account number to buy but I’m positive they wouldn’t want to go all out and download the app.

Do yo have to activate it in the app or is is automatically loaded in your account? I have multiple family members with accounts who said they don’t care if I use their account number to buy but I’m positive they wouldn’t want to go all out and download the app.

Yes, you have to load it but you probably can do that on the website with their user ID.

I'm in MO and the Walmart and CVS Dosh deals aren't applicable here......I wonder in what areas they are good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter