Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosh + RMN deal at CVS!

Dosh = 2% back
RMN = $2 back on $10 purchase (20%)

Unfortunately, the smallest Disney GC they had at mine was a variable load $25-$500 GC. But the math still works out to a good deal. 50¢ back from Dosh and $2 back from RMN is 10% plus 2% back on my CC because pharmacies are one of their bonus categories. So, it comes down to a 12% savings.

If you have 2 accounts with RMN, you could split the payments and get a better percentage back.
I'm not seeing a CVS Dosh deal for me

When I tried to buy a Disney GC at Walmart today w/ a printed Walmart GC it wouldn't go through. The cashier tried some things and it printed out basically a "possibly money laundering" type warning and said GCs can only be purchased with credit/debit/cash alert. The cashier was confused by that as he also knew it had worked before and called the manager over and he said nope.

I've done it regularly before with no issues (including that store).

I didn't think anything of it at the time, but last week at self checkout when I bought another smaller one I also had an issue but a cashier came over and did something and it did go through. In retrospect I'm wondering if it was related.

Part of why I went today was b/c the other day at least one person on the SB reddit site mentioned also having the same thing happen to them at Walmart - everyone else seemed to have been ok last I read, and an employee mentioned it still working - but given I just had an issue now (and it possibly was an issue last week) I wanted to see if anyone else has redeemed any in the last few days and had any similar issues.

Like I said, I've done it a lot before without an issue at the same store - and others here - so this was VERY different and I'm hoping not a sign of things possibly about to end at Walmart also since I feel like intermittent issues like this is similar to what happened with both Target and Best Buy before the full on rollout no longer allowing it.

Clicked on the link on DoC just to drool over what those who have Krogers get and found out the Kroger deals are for ALL Kroger owned brands- including Foods Co which I have! *mind blown* KROGER DEALS ARE MINE TOO!!! ...excitement was quickly dampened as I remembered our FoodsCo closed a couple years ago :sad2: Sometimes you just gotta watch the ship pass and be happy for those aboard! :sail:

I'm a new Swagbucks user, and I'm having trouble getting the Best Buy QR code to show up. My app doesn't do anything when I click the link to get the code. Is there a trick? Do I need to be in the store for it to activate?

The advice I received from someone here on the boards was to google Best Buy Swagbucks qr code. That worked for me. Once I had it I took a screenshot and it worked fine.....you just need to make they scan it before totalling (I think that is right)?

I'm a new Swagbucks user, and I'm having trouble getting the Best Buy QR code to show up. My app doesn't do anything when I click the link to get the code. Is there a trick? Do I need to be in the store for it to activate?
I never used the app, I use my phone browser and go to the SB site. When I search Shop for Best Buy the get code button is easy to see when I scroll a little and pulls up the QR code on the page. Can give that a shot.

Would someone be able to share what the happy guy , happy kid, (and others?) Gc’s are and what’s the great deal people are doing with them? Any help is appreciated, kinda lost on this one!

Would someone be able to share what the happy guy , happy kid, (and others?) Gc’s are and what’s the great deal people are doing with them? Any help is appreciated, kinda lost on this one!

Happy Cards are special giftcards that can be used at multiple stores. One of the stores that Happy guy cards can be used at is Home Depot which sells Disney GC’s. Happy Lady and Happy Bride Cards can be used at BB&B but buying Disney GC’s with Happy Cards there has been dicey for some.

Many places have been selling discounted happy cards right now which can in turn allow for someone to buy discounted disney gift cards if the store allows a gc to gc purchase or the system doesnt treat the happy card like a gift card.

Happy Cards are special giftcards that can be used at multiple stores. One of the stores that Happy guy cards can be used at is Home Depot which sells Disney GC’s. Happy Lady and Happy Bride Cards can be used at BB&B but buying Disney GC’s with Happy Cards there has been dicey for some.

Many places have been selling discounted happy cards right now which can in turn allow for someone to buy discounted disney gift cards if the store allows a gc to gc purchase or the system doesnt treat the happy card like a gift card.

To add a little further, the Happy cards act like prepaid VISA/MC (which is what allows GC-to-GC purchases), but they only work at the stores listed on each type of card. Because the cards have "gift" in the name of them, some cashiers/managers refuse to accept them as they believe them to violate store policies. However, if you use them at self-checkout, they will generally work without a hitch.

I See all this happy card posts, I have gathered I can use them at home depost but pardon the dumb question where do I buy these and what discount app should I be using with them.

To add a little further, the Happy cards act like prepaid VISA/MC (which is what allows GC-to-GC purchases), but they only work at the stores listed on each type of card. Because the cards have "gift" in the name of them, some cashiers/managers refuse to accept them as they believe them to violate store policies. However, if you use them at self-checkout, they will generally work without a hitch.

And what is commonly the best discount to look for on Happy Cards?

Do you need to buy additional items for the Kroger happy card coupon to work? It reads $10 off grocery purchase ...

I never used the app, I use my phone browser and go to the SB site. When I search Shop for Best Buy the get code button is easy to see when I scroll a little and pulls up the QR code on the page. Can give that a shot.
Thanks. I had no trouble with the browser link.

And what is commonly the best discount to look for on Happy Cards?

Hard to say. The cards themselves only came out during the summer and I believe this is the first big promotion of them with discounts that started beginning of Oct, so it's only been a few weeks. We've seen 10% through 20% I think.

Seems like a lot of pages but if anyone wants to comb back through for the various deals and outcomes, we started discussing the Happy Cards deals here Oct 5, pg 1729
Search being broke sucks. But you'd get a comparison to Happy Cards vs Dosh/RMN/SB deals to get an idea of % discount everyone has been getting lately and what might work better in your situation. (or figure out how to combine Happy Cards and RMN or Dosh or SB, sometimes the best deal is convoluted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter