Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebates credited my 3 purchases including one I did last week before I knew about ebates, as well as the 2 I did yesterday. I rec'd my first load of cards today. now to put them into my account.

:offtopic:
But in the philosophy of the boards that every dollar saved is another dollar for Disney, when I was checking out the BJ's site I noticed several GC's with additional instant savings. Since it's summer and we like "free" air conditioning I noticed the movie ones first and then just went through all the categories to see what was lurking. Since I put in the effort I thought I'd share what I'm seeing:

• Lui Lui $100 pk (dining)........ 25%
  • Jiffy Lube $25.................... 24%
  • Regal $25.......................... 24%
  • Fandango $25.................... 22%
  • Regal $30 pk...................... 20%
  • AMC $30 pk....................... 20%
  • AMC 2pk ticket with $10 GC.. $28.99
  • Regal 2pk ticket $10 GC....... $25.99
  • AMC 2pk ticket only............ $19.99
  • iTunes $50........................ 12%

:offtopic:
But in the philosophy of the boards that every dollar saved is another dollar for Disney, when I was checking out the BJ's site I noticed several GC's with additional instant savings. Since it's summer and we like "free" air conditioning I noticed the movie ones first and then just went through all the categories to see what was lurking. Since I put in the effort I thought I'd share what I'm seeing:

• Lui Lui $100 pk (dining)........ 25%
  • Jiffy Lube $25.................... 24%
  • Regal $25.......................... 24%
  • Fandango $25.................... 22%
  • Regal $30 pk...................... 20%
  • AMC $30 pk....................... 20%
  • AMC 2pk ticket with $10 GC.. $28.99
  • Regal 2pk ticket $10 GC....... $25.99
  • AMC 2pk ticket only............ $19.99
  • iTunes $50........................ 12%

Thanks for posting this. There's a brand-new (and super-expensive) Fandango theater near our house. Stocked up for when the kids come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Actually now that I am typing this I realize I probably should order some more . . .

DH neglected to tell me that he received a phone call saying our Discover card was declined (it has zero balance) after I purchased $450 worth of Disney gift cards. Looks like we are screwed.

Does anyone use ibotta and shopkick? Wondering if the 2% back at BB works on Disney gift card purchases in ibotta (says gift cards are excluded but Durant specify 3rd party go)? Also do you earn shopkicks on them? If so, will bb scan both QR codes?

Last edited:
DH neglected to tell me that he received a phone call saying our Discover card was declined (it has zero balance) after I purchased $450 worth of Disney gift cards. Looks like we are screwed.
Same happened to me, but they allowed me to call them back to reprocess the order, but I think that means I'm out any potential Mr rebates

Does anyone use ibotta and shopkick? Wondering if the 2% back at BB works on Disney gift card purchases in ibotta (says gift cards are excluded but Durant specify 3rd party go)? Also do you earn shopkicks on them? If so, will bb scan both QR codes?

I have had the ibotta rebate work at BB on a gift card only even though it says they're not included. You can't scan both shopkicks and ibotta on the same transaction but you can get your walk in kicks.

Best Buy is doing the $15 Gift Code with $150 Best Buy gift card purchase again.

• Valid 6/4/17-6/18/17
  • $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 7/7/17 for use toward a future purchase made from 7/7/17-7/20/17
  • Savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store
  • MAXIMUM 2
https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

I was going to buy two more of these this morning, but noticed the deal is gone -- a day early. I guess on to the next deal!

I was going to buy two more of these this morning, but noticed the deal is gone -- a day early. I guess on to the next deal!
Wow! Glad I bit the bullet last night and jumped n board. I was really on the fence about making this purchase because I all but drained my Disney savings on a recent DVC purchase. I finally pulled the trigger at 7:30 last night.

Well, shoot. I didn't even think about buying more than 2.

For these kinds of limited deals, I use my and DW's BBY accounts/emails and never had a problem. If I need more than our limit, I suppose I could use different emails and credit cards. These kinds of Buy eGift card/Get savings code deals seem to come around every month or two either through Cashstar or PPDG/eBay. I'm sure another one will come around soon.

For these kinds of limited deals, I use my and DW's BBY accounts/emails and never had a problem. If I need more than our limit, I suppose I could use different emails and credit cards. These kinds of Buy eGift card/Get savings code deals seem to come around every month or two either through Cashstar or PPDG/eBay. I'm sure another one will come around soon.
I thought they would cross-reference a home address or I would have purchased 2 with my DH's email address and 2 more with my DD's email address. We have plenty of credit cards, LOL.

Well, shoot. I didn't even think about buying more than 2.

Hmmm, I still see the Best Buy deal as active. The first page was some ad that you have to click through then you'll see the gift card offer. This is the ad:
upload_2017-6-18_12-47-56.png

Click on the BLUE "Continue to cashstar" Then you should see this:

upload_2017-6-18_12-48-20.png

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter