Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but the $15 additional gift card no longer shows up.

I see that... hmmm, unfortunately I cannot remember how my cart looked prior to final check out. I did notice after I put in my credit card info that I had 4 items in my cart: 2 - $150 and 2 - $15. The $15 could be "gone" if you're using the same computer/email address?

I just turned on my son's computer and will see if the $15 comes back up, I'll report back.

Right, but the $15 additional gift card no longer shows up.

I think you're correct - the deal is over. I used son's computer and different emails and the cart didn't show $15 bonus. Yikes!

Last edited:

I have had the ibotta rebate work at BB on a gift card only even though it says they're not included. You can't scan both shopkicks and ibotta on the same transaction but you can get your walk in kicks.
Thanks. Bummer I was hoping for both. Ibotta is a better deal so I will try that.

I really like ebates the best- they are the only reliable ones that actually do what they promise IMHO!

Sadly, I have had the opposite experience. I have had numerous times where my order through ebates doesn't track. Most of the time if I file a complaint I eventually end up with the money, but that just takes more time and hassle. I have had less problems with befrugual and mrrebates.

Sadly, I have had the opposite experience. I have had numerous times where my order through ebates doesn't track. Most of the time if I file a complaint I eventually end up with the money, but that just takes more time and hassle. I have had less problems with befrugual and mrrebates.
I had trouble with Ebates in the past but lately they have been great! I have my rebate credited within 1 - 2 days!

Does BJ's have a sppecial on Disney GC's often? or should I just go ahead and buy now

Does BJ's have a sppecial on Disney GC's often? or should I just go ahead and buy now

The deal at BJs is not longer available, it was a one day.

However, BJ's does offer ~5% off $100 Disney gift cards every day through their online presence. Shipping has been free recently, but haven't checked in a few weeks to see if that's still the case. Tack on a credit card with a 5% bonus in the warehouse category and you'd still do nicely.

I just ordered. I used my southwest card so i can get the 60000 airmiles. but i went through ebates so maybe thats another 1%.
How long does it take to ship them? my final payment isnt till August so I have time.

Been following this thread and buying gift cards for a few months now and this is the first BJs special deal on Disney GCs that I remember seeing. Sure, it could be the start of a new trend but at this point in time it is not something that we have seen "often".

UGH. Kroger wouldn't let me buy target gift cards with prepaid Visa cards. What a pain.

Did you run it as debit? I've been doing it for a while. The only location where I've had issues is Short Pump, so I pretty much stick with the Broad St location. They even let me use a $200 Amex gift card (not debit) to buy a $200 Lowes the other day. I was surprised that worked.

Did you run it as debit? I've been doing it for a while. The only location where I've had issues is Short Pump, so I pretty much stick with the Broad St location. They even let me use a $200 Amex gift card (not debit) to buy a $200 Lowes the other day. I was surprised that worked.
Before I ran it the lady asked me to see my license and to see the card I was using. I handed her the card and license and was told I couldn't use it. I asked to speak to a manager and he told me it wasn't allowed. So I drove down the road. Lesson I learned was to use self checkout.

Before I ran it the lady asked me to see my license and to see the card I was using. I handed her the card and license and was told I couldn't use it. I asked to speak to a manager and he told me it wasn't allowed. So I drove down the road. Lesson I learned was to use self checkout.

Self checkout is probably always a good idea. Which location was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter