Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a Disney Store (not close by) but they sell AP in voucher form. Is it true I can buy an AP now and not activate it until 2020? I thought I read you could and be locked in for that price.

EDIT: WDW AP and I believe they are paper vouchers not plastic.

WDW FL AP vouchers do not expire until 2030. I have one and it clearly states in MDE that it does not expire until 12/31/2030.

Passing this on . . . apparently if you have a Samsung device, you can get BJ's gift cards at a 20% discount when using Samsung pay. Not sure if BJ's lets you buy Disney cards with a BJ's gift card or not. If so, then this is a great deal - although I believe there might be a volume limit.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10253736-u...0-famous-footwear-20-southwest-10-tgi-20-more
That would be an incredible offer, but BJS gift cards can only be purchased in store and spent in store. Disney GC appears to be online only

That would be an incredible offer, but BJS gift cards can only be purchased in store and spent in store. Disney GC appears to be online only

I haven't been into a BJ's store in quite a while, but I believe my location does carry Disney cards.

I love this site and highly recommend it!!!
:offtopic: My only warning to others is that I found myself buying things I wouldn't normally buy. I got great deals but I lacked the self-discipline to say no sometimes to things I otherwise would never have bought. I had to stop following the site, but I still use it for real-time type comments on deals that others link to (like the latest Chase Pay Starbucks offer, the comments were quite helpful).

BJ's Warehouse: Buy 1 – 3pk of $50 Disney Gift Card at $140.49 Save $9.51
Use Discover (Quarterly 5% Warehouse - must sign up) to save $7.02 = $16.53 = 11%

Best Buy Online: Buy $150 Best Buy Gift Card Get $15 = 10% - I just purchased 2

So it's about a $3 difference. Not a big deal but when trying to save every bit counts!
Shoot! I just went to purchase this at 11:30 CST and it's back to $147 :(.

:offtopic: My only warning to others is that I found myself buying things I wouldn't normally buy. I got great deals but I lacked the self-discipline to say no sometimes to things I otherwise would never have bought. I had to stop following the site, but I still use it for real-time type comments on deals that others link to (like the latest Chase Pay Starbucks offer, the comments were quite helpful).
Continuing in the off topic vein of Slickdeals, but I'd also warn newcomers to slickdeals that the people on that site are nowhere near as friendly/helpful as people here. Occasionally you'll even see people deliberately mislead others for fun or their own gain. Just be a bit wary.

Continuing in the off topic vein of Slickdeals, but I'd also warn newcomers to slickdeals that the people on that site are nowhere near as friendly/helpful as people here. Occasionally you'll even see people deliberately mislead others for fun or their own gain. Just be a bit wary.

Agreed. You really need to follow for a while before buying and do your homework on any item you're interested in. Beware of the TROLLS!

Passing this on . . . apparently if you have a Samsung device, you can get BJ's gift cards at a 20% discount when using Samsung pay. Not sure if BJ's lets you buy Disney cards with a BJ's gift card or not. If so, then this is a great deal - although I believe there might be a volume limit.

https://slickdeals.net/f/10253736-u...0-famous-footwear-20-southwest-10-tgi-20-more
wait- does BJ's allow gc-gc purchase instore? b/c my local store carries the cards.... that would be some deal!

All my locations have Disney GC in store, they just might be a littler higher priced. Sometime last year the $100 Disney went from 94.99 like the online price to 95.99 in stores.

I just called my local BJ's, and they said I could use a gift card for any in-store purchase! Last time I was in there they had Disney Gift Cards, so I am totally going to check this out!

So I just downloaded the app, and it looks like it is the BJ's Restaurant and not BJ's Wholesale Club :(

So I just downloaded the app, and it looks like it is the BJ's Restaurant and not BJ's Wholesale Club :(
Was just coming to post this, checked late last night it not BJ wholesale. I decided to get hotels.com GC for future hotel stays.

Love me some slickdeals, I do often buy stuff I normally wouldn't... like yesterday I bought a drill because it was $34. We didn't "need" a drill. But now I have a back up lol

I took the $300 BB GC I ordered yesterday and bought Disney GC with them today, no problems. It was my first time trying a BB deal,and I was worried b/c I have no need for BB GC and there is only one BB nearby. So glad it worked! Thanks to all who keep posting these deals! Now to stalk my mailbox for the BJs Disney cards I ordered yesterday. Saving money is awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter